Marlins vs. Rockies: Odds, spread, over/under - May 22
When the Miami Marlins (24-23) and Colorado Rockies (19-28) match up in the series opener at Coors Field on Monday, May 22, Edward Cabrera will get the nod for the Marlins, while the Rockies will send Chase Anderson to the hill. The game will begin at 8:40 PM ET.
The Marlins are -120 moneyline favorites in this matchup with the Rockies (+100). The over/under is 11.5 runs for the matchup.
Marlins vs. Rockies Time and TV Channel
- Date: Monday, May 22, 2023
- Time: 8:40 PM ET
- TV: SportsNet RM
- Location: Denver, Colorado
- Venue: Coors Field
- Probable Pitchers: Cabrera - MIA (3-3, 5.13 ERA) vs Anderson - COL (0-0, 0.00 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Marlins vs. Rockies Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
Take a look at the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup on multiple sportsbooks.
|Marlins Moneyline||Rockies Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|DraftKings||-115||-105||-||11.5||Bet on this game with DraftKings!|
|BetMGM||-120||+100||-||11.5||Bet on this game with BetMGM!|
|PointsBet||-120||+100||-||11||Bet on this game with PointsBet!|
|Tipico||-130||+110||Marlins (-1.5)||-||Bet on this game with Tipico!|
Looking to bet on the Marlins versus Rockies game but don't know where to start? Consider some of the most common betting types, such as the moneyline, run line, and total. A moneyline bet, such as the Marlins (-120) in this matchup, means that you think the Marlins will win, simple as that! And if they do, and you bet $10, you'd get $18.33 back.
There are tons of other ways to bet, including on player props (will Luis Arraez hit a home run?), parlays (combining picks from multiple games to multiply your winnings) and more. Check out the BetMGM website and app for more details on the multitude of ways you can play.
Ready to place your bet? Click here to sign up and claim your BetMGM Promo today.
Explore More About This Game
|Marlins Injury Report|
|Marlins vs Rockies Betting Trends & Stats|
|Marlins vs Rockies Player Props|
|Marlins vs Rockies Pitching Matchup|
|Marlins vs Rockies Prediction|
|How to Watch Marlins vs Rockies|
Marlins vs. Rockies Betting Trends and Insights
- The Marlins have won 10, or 66.7%, of the 15 games they've played as favorites this season.
- The Marlins have a record of 9-5 when they have played as moneyline favorites with odds of -120 or shorter (64.3% winning percentage).
- The implied probability of a win from Miami, based on the moneyline, is 54.5%.
- The Marlins went 4-2 across the six games they were favored on the moneyline in their last 10 matchups.
- In its last 10 matchups (all had set totals), Miami combined with its opponents to go over the run total five times.
- The Rockies have been underdogs in 37 games this season and have come away with the win 16 times (43.2%) in those contests.
- This season, the Rockies have been victorious 15 times in 36 chances when named as an underdog of at least +100 or worse on the moneyline.
- The Rockies have played as underdogs in eight of their past 10 games and have gone 4-4 in those contests.
- Colorado and its opponents have combined to hit the over five times in the last 10 games with a total.
Marlins vs. Rockies Player Props
|Hits O/U||Total Bases O/U||HR O/U||RBI O/U|
|Jorge Soler||1.5 (+165)||1.5 (-133)||0.5 (+230)||0.5 (-110)|
|Jacob Stallings||0.5 (-227)||1.5 (+140)||0.5 (+725)||0.5 (+155)|
|Garrett Cooper||1.5 (+140)||1.5 (-133)||0.5 (+400)||0.5 (+105)|
|Jean Segura||1.5 (+145)||1.5 (-105)||0.5 (+800)||0.5 (+150)|
|Jon Berti||1.5 (+130)||1.5 (-125)||0.5 (+675)||0.5 (+160)|
Check out all the player prop markets available for this game, including betting on players to get a hit, go deep, or pick up a bunch of strikeouts. Head to BetMGM for the latest odds available for the Marlins, and place your bets.
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Marlins Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||NL East Rank|
|Win World Series||+12500||22nd||4th|
Think the Marlins can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Miami and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link for a great new user offer.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.