Panthers vs. Hurricanes: Betting Trends, Odds, Advanced Stats - Stanley Cup Semifinals Game 3
Published: May. 22, 2023 at 9:46 AM EDT|Updated: May. 22, 2023 at 7:46 PM EDT
Game 3 of the Stanley Cup Semifinals will see the Florida Panthers and Carolina Hurricanes face off on Monday, May 22, starting at 8:00 PM ET on TNT. The Panthers are up 2-0. The Hurricanes are the underdog (-110) in this game against the Panthers (-110).
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle. Click here to sign up!
Panthers vs. Hurricanes Game Info
- When: Monday, May 22, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: TNT
- Where: BB&T Center in Sunrise, Florida
|Panthers (-110)||Hurricanes (-110)||-|
Don't stay in the penalty box, sign up for DraftKings today
Panthers Betting Insights
- The Panthers have been a moneyline favorite 63 times this season, and have finished 34-29 in those games.
- When it has played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -110 or shorter, Florida has a 35-31 record (winning 53.0% of its games).
- Based on this contest's moneyline, the Panthers' implied win probability is 52.4%.
Panthers vs Hurricanes Additional Info
|Panthers vs Hurricanes Player Props|
|How to Watch Panthers vs Hurricanes|
|Panthers vs Hurricanes Odds/Over/Under|
|Panthers vs Hurricanes Prediction|
Panthers vs. Hurricanes Rankings
|Panthers Total (Rank)||Hurricanes Total (Rank)|
|288 (6th)||Goals||262 (15th)|
|272 (21st)||Goals Allowed||210 (2nd)|
|63 (7th)||Power Play Goals||50 (18th)|
|70 (29th)||Shorthanded Goals Allowed||40 (3rd)|
Put your picks to the test and bet on the Panthers with DraftKings.
Panthers Advanced Stats
- Florida has not gone over in its past 10 games.
- The Panthers and their opponents combined for an average of goals in the past 10 games, equal to the over/under set for this matchup.
- In their last 10 games, the Panthers are scoring 0.3 fewer goals per game than their season-long average.
- The Panthers offense's 288 total goals (3.5 per game) are ranked sixth in the league this year.
- The Panthers are ranked 21st in NHL action in goals against this season, having conceded 272 total goals (3.3 per game).
- They're ranked 16th in the league with a +16 goal differential .
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly. If you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.