Heat vs. Celtics Prediction & Picks: Line, Spread, Over/Under - Eastern Conference Finals Game 4
Published: May. 23, 2023 at 2:54 PM EDT|Updated: May. 23, 2023 at 8:54 PM EDT
The Miami Heat are 1.5-point favorites heading into a decisive Game 4 of the Eastern Conference Finals against the Boston Celtics at FTX Arena on Tuesday, starting at 8:30 PM ET on TNT. The Heat have a 3-0 series lead.
Buy gear from your favorite teams and players NOW at Fanatics!
Heat vs. Celtics Game Info & Odds
- Date: Tuesday, May 23, 2023
- Time: 8:30 PM ET
- How to Watch on TV: TNT
- Location: Miami, Florida
- Venue: FTX Arena
Put your picks to the test and bet on the Heat with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Heat vs. Celtics Score Prediction
- Prediction: Celtics 113 - Heat 111
Heat vs Celtics Additional Info
|Heat Championship Futures|
|Heat vs Celtics Player Props|
|Heat vs Celtics Betting Trends & Stats|
|How to Watch Heat vs Celtics|
|Heat vs Celtics Odds/Over/Under|
|Heat vs Celtics Players to Watch|
|Heat vs Celtics Injury Report|
Spread & Total Prediction for Heat vs. Celtics
- Pick ATS: Celtics (+ 1.5)
- Pick OU:
- The Celtics' .537 ATS win percentage (44-35-3 ATS Record) is higher than the Heat's .366 mark (30-48-4 ATS Record) in 2022-23.
- When the spread is set as 1.5 or more this season, Miami (17-35-4) covers a lower percentage of those games when it is the favorite (30.4%) than Boston (7-1) does as the underdog (87.5%).
- Miami's games have gone over the total 48.8% of the time this season (40 out of 82), less often than Boston's games have (43 out of 82).
- The Heat have a .621 winning percentage as a moneyline favorite (36-22) this season, higher than the .500 winning percentage for the Celtics as a moneyline underdog (4-4).
Watch live NBA games without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Heat Performance Insights
- Although Miami is scoring just 109.5 points per game (worst in NBA), its defense has been playing really well, as it ranks second-best in the league by surrendering 109.8 points per game.
- The Heat are averaging 23.8 dimes per game, which ranks them 25th in the NBA in 2022-23.
- The Heat rank fourth-worst in the NBA with a 34.4% shooting percentage from downtown. Meanwhile, they are draining 12 three-pointers per game (16th-ranked in league).
- When it comes to shot breakdown, Miami has taken 59.2% two-pointers (accounting for 69.5% of the team's baskets) and 40.8% three-pointers (30.5%).
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.