Jacob Stallings Player Prop Bets: Marlins vs. Rockies - May 23
Published: May. 23, 2023 at 2:25 PM EDT
Jacob Stallings -- batting .111 with a walk and two RBI in his past 10 games -- will be in action for the Miami Marlins versus the Colorado Rockies, with Austin Gomber on the hill, on May 23 at 8:40 PM ET.
He had a one-hit performance in his previous game (1-for-3) against the Rockies.
Jacob Stallings Game Info & Props vs. the Rockies
- Game Day: Tuesday, May 23, 2023
- Game Time: 8:40 PM ET
- Stadium: Coors Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Rockies Starter: Austin Gomber
- TV Channel: SportsNet RM
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -222)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +700)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +155)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +125)
Looking to place a prop bet on Jacob Stallings? Check out what's available at BetMGM and sign up with this link!
Read More About This Game
|Marlins Injury Report|
|Marlins vs Rockies Betting Trends & Stats|
|Marlins vs Rockies Player Props|
|Marlins vs Rockies Pitching Matchup|
Jacob Stallings At The Plate
- Stallings is hitting .127 with three doubles and six walks.
- Stallings has a hit in nine of 24 games played this season (37.5%), but zero multi-hit games.
- In 24 games played this season, he has not hit a home run.
- Stallings has driven in a run in four games this season (16.7%), including one multiple-RBI game.
- He has scored in four games this year (16.7%), but has had no multi-run games.
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Jacob Stallings Home/Away Batting Splits
|7 (50.0%)||Games w/1+ Hit||2 (20.0%)|
|0 (0.0%)||Games w/2+ Hits||0 (0.0%)|
|3 (21.4%)||Games w/1+ Run||1 (10.0%)|
|0 (0.0%)||Games w/1+ HR||0 (0.0%)|
|2 (14.3%)||Games w/1+ RBI||2 (20.0%)|
Rockies Pitching Rankings
- The 7.8 strikeouts per nine innings put together by the Rockies pitching staff ranks 26th in MLB.
- The Rockies' 4.93 team ERA ranks 26th across all MLB pitching staffs.
- The Rockies rank 19th in baseball in home runs allowed (58 total, 1.2 per game).
- Gomber makes the start for the Rockies, his 10th of the season. He is 3-4 with a 6.70 ERA and 29 strikeouts in 44 1/3 innings pitched.
- The lefty's most recent appearance came on Wednesday against the Cincinnati Reds, when he went 4 1/3 innings, surrendering five earned runs while allowing eight hits.
- The 29-year-old has a 6.70 ERA and 5.9 strikeouts per nine innings across nine games this season, while giving up a batting average of .287 to opposing hitters.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.