Jean Segura Player Prop Bets: Marlins vs. Rockies - May 23
Published: May. 23, 2023 at 2:26 PM EDT
On Tuesday, Jean Segura (.341 on-base percentage in past 10 games, 73 points above season-long percentage) and the Miami Marlins face the Colorado Rockies, whose starting pitcher will be Austin Gomber. First pitch is at 8:40 PM ET.
He had a hitless performance in his previous game (0-for-3) against the Rockies.
Jean Segura Game Info & Props vs. the Rockies
- Game Day: Tuesday, May 23, 2023
- Game Time: 8:40 PM ET
- Stadium: Coors Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Rockies Starter: Austin Gomber
- TV Channel: SportsNet RM
- Hits Prop: Over/under 1.5 hits (Over odds: +145)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +675)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +140)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: -105)
Looking to place a prop bet on Jean Segura? Check out what's available at BetMGM and sign up with this link!
Discover More About This Game
|Marlins Injury Report|
|Marlins vs Rockies Betting Trends & Stats|
|Marlins vs Rockies Player Props|
|Marlins vs Rockies Pitching Matchup|
Jean Segura At The Plate
- Segura is hitting .200 with three doubles, a triple and 11 walks.
- In 48.8% of his 41 games this season, Segura has picked up at least one hit. He's also had eight multi-hit games.
- He has not homered in his 41 games this season.
- Segura has driven in a run in four games this year (9.8%), including one multiple-RBI game.
- He has scored in 11 games this season (26.8%), but has had no multi-run games.
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Jean Segura Home/Away Batting Splits
|14 (60.9%)||Games w/1+ Hit||6 (33.3%)|
|4 (17.4%)||Games w/2+ Hits||4 (22.2%)|
|7 (30.4%)||Games w/1+ Run||4 (22.2%)|
|0 (0.0%)||Games w/1+ HR||0 (0.0%)|
|4 (17.4%)||Games w/1+ RBI||0 (0.0%)|
Rockies Pitching Rankings
- The pitching staff for the Rockies has a collective 7.8 K/9, the fifth-worst in MLB.
- The Rockies' 4.93 team ERA ranks 26th among all MLB pitching staffs.
- Rockies pitchers combine to give up 58 total home runs at a clip of 1.2 per game (to rank 19th in the league).
- Gomber (3-4 with a 6.70 ERA and 29 strikeouts in 44 1/3 innings pitched) makes the start for the Rockies, his 10th of the season.
- His last appearance came on Wednesday against the Cincinnati Reds, when the lefty tossed 4 1/3 innings, surrendering five earned runs while giving up eight hits.
- In nine games this season, the 29-year-old has amassed an ERA of 6.70, with 5.9 strikeouts per nine innings. Opponents are hitting .287 against him.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.