Marlins vs. Rockies: Odds, spread, over/under - May 23
Luis Arraez will lead the charge for the Miami Marlins (24-24) on Tuesday, May 23, when they square off against Charlie Blackmon and the Colorado Rockies (20-28) at Coors Field at 8:40 PM ET.
The Rockies are +110 moneyline underdogs in this matchup against the Marlins (-130). The total is 11.5 runs for the contest.
Marlins vs. Rockies Time and TV Channel
- Date: Tuesday, May 23, 2023
- Time: 8:40 PM ET
- TV: SportsNet RM
- Location: Denver, Colorado
- Venue: Coors Field
- Probable Pitchers: Eury Perez - MIA (1-0, 2.79 ERA) vs Austin Gomber - COL (3-4, 6.70 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Marlins vs. Rockies Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
Take a look at the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup available at different sportsbooks.
|Marlins Moneyline||Rockies Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|DraftKings||-135||+115||-||11.5||Bet on this game with DraftKings!|
|BetMGM||-130||+110||-||11.5||Bet on this game with BetMGM!|
|PointsBet||-135||+115||-||11.5||Bet on this game with PointsBet!|
|Tipico||-125||+105||Marlins (-1.5)||-||Bet on this game with Tipico!|
Wanting to bet on the Marlins and Rockies matchup but aren't sure how to get started? Here's a quick breakdown. Some of the most common betting types include the moneyline, run line, and total. A moneyline bet means that you think one of the teams -- the Marlins (-130), for example -- will win. It's that simple! If the Marlins bring home the win, and you bet $10, you'd get $17.69 back.
Plus, there are lots of other ways to play, like player props (will Jorge Soler hit a home run?), parlays (combining picks from multiple games to multiply your winnings), and more. For more details on the many ways you can play, check out the BetMGM website and app.
Ready to place your bet? Click here to sign up and claim your BetMGM Promo today.
Explore More About This Game
|Marlins Injury Report|
|Marlins vs Rockies Betting Trends & Stats|
|Marlins vs Rockies Player Props|
|Marlins vs Rockies Pitching Matchup|
|Marlins vs Rockies Prediction|
|How to Watch Marlins vs Rockies|
Marlins vs. Rockies Betting Trends and Insights
- This season, the Marlins have been favored 16 times and won 10, or 62.5%, of those games.
- The Marlins have gone 7-4 (winning 63.6% of their games) when playing as moneyline favorites of -130 or shorter.
- Bookmakers have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that Miami has a 56.5% chance to win.
- The Marlins played as the moneyline favorite for seven of their last 10 games, and they finished 4-3 in those matchups.
- Over its last 10 outings (all 10 of them had set totals), Miami and its opponents combined to go over the run total four times.
- The Rockies have been victorious in 17, or 44.7%, of the 38 contests they have been chosen as underdogs in this season.
- This year, the Rockies have won 13 of 32 games when listed as at least +110 or worse on the moneyline.
- The Rockies have played as underdogs in eight of their past 10 games and won four of those contests.
- In the last 10 games with a total, Colorado and its opponents have combined to hit the over four times.
Marlins vs. Rockies Player Props
|Hits O/U||Total Bases O/U||HR O/U||RBI O/U|
|Jorge Soler||1.5 (+150)||2.5 (+110)||0.5 (+225)||0.5 (-133)|
|Garrett Cooper||1.5 (+120)||1.5 (-149)||0.5 (+375)||0.5 (+105)|
|Jacob Stallings||0.5 (-222)||1.5 (+140)||0.5 (+700)||0.5 (+155)|
|Jon Berti||1.5 (+140)||1.5 (-120)||0.5 (+700)||0.5 (+160)|
|Yuli Gurriel||1.5 (+165)||1.5 (-105)||0.5 (+675)||0.5 (+130)|
Check out all the player prop markets available for this game, including betting on players to get a hit, go deep, or pick up a bunch of strikeouts. Head to BetMGM for the latest odds available for the Marlins, and place your bets.
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Marlins Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||NL East Rank|
|Win World Series||+12500||22nd||4th|
Think the Marlins can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Miami and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link for a great new user offer.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.