Marlins vs. Rockies Probable Starting Pitchers Today - May 23
A pair of the league's top hitters will face off when the Miami Marlins (24-24) and Colorado Rockies (20-28) play on Tuesday at 8:40 PM ET, at Coors Field. Luis Arraez has a .383 batting average (first in league) for the Marlins, while Elias Diaz ranks third, hitting .333 for the Rockies.
This contest's pitching matchup is set, as the Marlins will send Eury Perez (1-0) to the mound, while Austin Gomber (3-4) will get the nod for the Rockies.
Bet Now: Get the latest odds for this matchup and pitcher props on BetMGM
Marlins vs. Rockies Pitcher Matchup Info
- Date: Tuesday, May 23, 2023
- Time: 8:40 PM ET
- TV: SportsNet RM
- Location: Denver, Colorado
- Venue: Coors Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Probable Pitchers: Perez - MIA (1-0, 2.79 ERA) vs Gomber - COL (3-4, 6.70 ERA)
Watch live MLB games on all your devices! Sign up now for a free trial to Fubo!
Explore More About This Game
|Marlins Injury Report|
|Marlins vs Rockies Betting Trends & Stats|
|Marlins vs Rockies Player Props|
|Marlins vs Rockies Prediction|
|How to Watch Marlins vs Rockies|
|Marlins vs Rockies Odds|
Marlins Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Eury Pérez
- Perez will get the start for the Marlins, his third of the season.
- The right-hander last pitched on Thursday against the Washington Nationals, throwing five innings and giving up one earned run.
- He has an ERA of 2.79, a batting average against of .194 and 12.1 strikeouts per nine innings in two games this season.
Try FanDuel Fantasy today with our link and make your perfect team!
Rockies Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Austin Gomber
- Gomber (3-4 with a 6.70 ERA and 29 strikeouts in 44 1/3 innings pitched) makes the start for the Rockies, his 10th of the season.
- The lefty's last appearance came on Wednesday against the Cincinnati Reds, when he tossed 4 1/3 innings, surrendering five earned runs while allowing eight hits.
- The 29-year-old has a 6.70 ERA and 5.9 strikeouts per nine innings across nine games this season, while giving up a batting average of .287 to his opponents.
- Gomber is looking to pick up his fifth quality start of the season in this outing.
- Gomber enters this matchup with five outings of five or more innings pitched this season.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.