Bryan De La Cruz Player Prop Bets: Marlins vs. Rockies - May 24
Published: May. 24, 2023 at 9:29 AM EDT
Bryan De La Cruz -- with a slugging percentage of .811 in his past 10 games, including three home runs -- will be in action for the Miami Marlins against the Colorado Rockies, with Karl Kauffmann on the mound, on May 24 at 8:40 PM ET.
He had a one-hit showing in his previous game (1-for-3) against the Rockies.
Bryan De La Cruz Game Info & Props vs. the Rockies
- Game Day: Wednesday, May 24, 2023
- Game Time: 8:40 PM ET
- Stadium: Coors Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Rockies Starter: Karl Kauffmann
- TV Channel: SportsNet RM
- Hits Prop: Over/under 1.5 hits (Over odds: +135)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +400)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +110)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: -133)
Looking to place a prop bet on Bryan De La Cruz? Check out what's available at BetMGM and sign up with this link!
Discover More About This Game
Bryan De La Cruz At The Plate
- De La Cruz has 10 doubles, five home runs and 10 walks while batting .302.
- He ranks 14th in batting average, 66th in on base percentage, and 62nd in slugging among the qualified hitters in MLB action.
- De La Cruz has gotten at least one hit in 69.8% of his games this year (30 of 43), with more than one hit 12 times (27.9%).
- In 11.6% of his games this season, he has hit a long ball, and 2.9% of his trips to the plate.
- In 27.9% of his games this season, De La Cruz has had at least one RBI. He's picked up more than one in 7.0% and driven in three or more of his team's runs in two contests.
- He has scored in 14 of 43 games this season, and more than once 4 times.
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Bryan De La Cruz Home/Away Batting Splits
|16 (72.7%)||Games w/1+ Hit||14 (66.7%)|
|5 (22.7%)||Games w/2+ Hits||7 (33.3%)|
|7 (31.8%)||Games w/1+ Run||7 (33.3%)|
|2 (9.1%)||Games w/1+ HR||3 (14.3%)|
|6 (27.3%)||Games w/1+ RBI||6 (28.6%)|
Rockies Pitching Rankings
- The 7.8 strikeouts per nine innings compiled by the Rockies pitching staff ranks 27th in the league.
- The Rockies have a 4.91 team ERA that ranks 26th across all league pitching staffs.
- The Rockies rank 21st in baseball in home runs given up (60 total, 1.2 per game).
- Kauffmann (0-1) makes the start for the Rockies, his second of the season.
- The right-hander last appeared on Saturday against the Texas Rangers, when he went 4 1/3 innings, allowing four earned runs while giving up seven hits.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.