Marlins vs. Rockies Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - May 24
Wednesday's game between the Colorado Rockies (21-28) and Miami Marlins (24-25) squaring off at Coors Field has a projected final score of 6-5 (according to our computer prediction) in favor of the Rockies, so expect a tight matchup. The game will begin at 8:40 PM ET on May 24.
The Marlins will give the ball to Sandy Alcantara (1-5, 5.21 ERA), who is eyeing win No. 2 on the season, and the Rockies will turn to Karl Kauffmann (0-1, 8.31 ERA).
Marlins vs. Rockies Game Info & Odds
- When: Wednesday, May 24, 2023 at 8:40 PM ET
- Where: Coors Field in Denver, Colorado
- How to Watch on TV: SportsNet RM
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Marlins vs. Rockies Score Prediction
Our prediction for this matchup is Rockies 6, Marlins 5.
Total Prediction for Marlins vs. Rockies
- Total Prediction: Over 10.5 runs
New to BetMGM Sportsbook? We've got the best offer for new users! Be sure to use our link to get this great bonus for first-time depositors.
Discover More About This Game
|Marlins Injury Report|
|Marlins vs Rockies Betting Trends & Stats|
|Marlins vs Rockies Player Props|
|Marlins vs Rockies Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Marlins vs Rockies|
|Marlins vs Rockies Odds|
Marlins Performance Insights
- In seven games over the last 10 matchups when favored by bookmakers, the Marlins have a record of 4-3.
- In its last 10 games with a total, Miami and its opponents have combined to hit the over three times.
- Bookmakers have not set a spread for any of the Marlins' last 10 games.
- The Marlins have entered the game as favorites 17 times this season and won 10, or 58.8%, of those games.
- Miami has played as favorites of -165 or more twice this season and split those games.
- The implied probability of a win from the Marlins, based on the moneyline, is 62.3%.
- Miami has scored the third-fewest runs in the majors this season with just 171 (3.5 per game).
- The Marlins have the 21st-ranked team ERA among all league pitching staffs (4.47).
Put your picks to the test and bet on with BetMGM Sportsbook.
|May 19||@ Giants||L 4-3||Sandy Alcantara vs Anthony DeSclafani|
|May 20||@ Giants||W 1-0||Braxton Garrett vs Logan Webb|
|May 21||@ Giants||L 7-5||Jesús Luzardo vs Alex Wood|
|May 22||@ Rockies||L 5-3||Edward Cabrera vs Chase Anderson|
|May 23||@ Rockies||L 5-4||Eury Pérez vs Austin Gomber|
|May 24||@ Rockies||-||Sandy Alcantara vs Karl Kauffmann|
|May 25||@ Rockies||-||Braxton Garrett vs Kyle Freeland|
|May 26||@ Angels||-||Jesús Luzardo vs Reid Detmers|
|May 27||@ Angels||-||Edward Cabrera vs Patrick Sandoval|
|May 28||@ Angels||-||Eury Pérez vs Shohei Ohtani|
|May 30||Padres||-||Sandy Alcantara vs Ryan Weathers|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.