Marlins vs. Rockies: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Run Line, Home/Road Splits
The Miami Marlins and Jorge Soler ready for the third of a four-game series against Elias Diaz and the Colorado Rockies on Wednesday at Coors Field.
The Marlins are the favorite in this one, at -120, while the underdog Rockies have +100 odds to upset. The over/under is 10.5 runs for this matchup (with -115 odds on the over and -105 odds on the under).
Rep your team with officially licensed Marlins gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Marlins vs. Rockies Odds & Info
- Date: Wednesday, May 24, 2023
- Time: 8:40 PM ET
- TV: SportsNet RM
- Location: Denver, Colorado
- Venue: Coors Field
- Live Stream: Watch on Fubo!
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Run Line||Favorite Run Line Odds||Underdog Run Line Odds|
Bet with the King of Sportsbooks! Check out the latest odds and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Marlins Recent Betting Performance
- In seven games as the favorite over the last 10 matchups, the Marlins have a record of 4-3.
- In their last 10 games with a total, the Marlins and their opponents are 3-6-1 when it comes to hitting the over.
- Bookmakers have not set a spread for any of the Marlins' last 10 games.
Read More About This Game
|Marlins Injury Report|
|Marlins vs Rockies Player Props|
|Marlins vs Rockies Pitching Matchup|
|Marlins vs Rockies Prediction|
|How to Watch Marlins vs Rockies|
|Marlins vs Rockies Odds|
Marlins Betting Records & Stats
- The Marlins have won 10 of the 17 games they were favored on the moneyline this season (58.8%).
- Miami has a 9-7 record (winning 56.2% of its games) when playing as moneyline favorites of -120 or shorter.
- The Marlins have a 54.5% chance to win this contest based on the moneyline's implied probability.
- In the 48 games in which oddsmakers have set an over/under for Miami, it has combined with opponents to go over the total 20 times (20-25-3).
- The Marlins have not had a spread set for a contest this season.
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on and the with BetMGM Sportsbook.
|Home||Away||Day||Night||Vs. Starting RHP||Vs. Starting LHP|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.