How to Watch the Marlins vs. Rockies Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for May 24
Published: May. 24, 2023 at 3:18 PM EDT|Updated: May. 24, 2023 at 8:10 PM EDT
Bryan De La Cruz and the Miami Marlins will see Karl Kauffmann starting for the Colorado Rockies in the third game of a four-game series, Wednesday at 8:40 PM ET.
Sign up for Fubo to watch this game and make sure you don't miss any of the action all season long!
Bet with the King of Sportsbooks! Check out the latest odds and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Marlins vs. Rockies Live Stream, TV Channel and Game Info:
- Date: Wednesday, May 24, 2023
- Time: 8:40 PM ET
- TV Channel: SportsNet RM
- Location: Denver, Colorado
- Venue: Coors Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Explore More About This Game
|Marlins Injury Report|
|Marlins vs Rockies Betting Trends & Stats|
|Marlins vs Rockies Player Props|
|Marlins vs Rockies Pitching Matchup|
|Marlins vs Rockies Prediction|
|Marlins vs Rockies Odds|
Marlins Batting & Pitching Performance
- The Marlins average 0.9 home runs per game to rank 23rd in MLB action with 45 total home runs.
- Miami ranks 20th in MLB with a .385 slugging percentage.
- The Marlins' .251 batting average ranks 14th in MLB.
- Miami scores the third-fewest runs in baseball (171 total, 3.5 per game).
- The Marlins' .306 on-base percentage is 25th in baseball.
- The Marlins strike out 8.4 times per game to rank 10th in the majors.
- The 9.4 strikeouts per nine innings put together by Miami's pitching staff ranks fifth in MLB.
- Miami has the 21st-ranked team ERA among all MLB pitching staffs (4.47).
- Pitchers for the Marlins combine for the 21st-ranked WHIP in the majors (1.333).
Marlins Probable Starting Pitcher
- Sandy Alcantara makes the start for the Marlins, his 10th of the season. He is 1-5 with a 5.21 ERA and 54 strikeouts in 57 2/3 innings pitched.
- In his most recent outing on Saturday against the San Francisco Giants, the right-hander threw 5 2/3 innings, giving up four earned runs while surrendering five hits.
- Alcantara is trying to record his third quality start of the year in this matchup.
- Alcantara will try to build upon a seven-game streak of lasting five or more innings (he's averaging 6.3 frames per outing).
|Date||Opponent||Score||Home/Away||Marlins Starter||Opponent Starter|
|5/19/2023||Giants||L 4-3||Away||Sandy Alcantara||Anthony DeSclafani|
|5/20/2023||Giants||W 1-0||Away||Braxton Garrett||Logan Webb|
|5/21/2023||Giants||L 7-5||Away||Jesús Luzardo||Alex Wood|
|5/22/2023||Rockies||L 5-3||Away||Edward Cabrera||Chase Anderson|
|5/23/2023||Rockies||L 5-4||Away||Eury Pérez||Austin Gomber|
|5/24/2023||Rockies||-||Away||Sandy Alcantara||Karl Kauffmann|
|5/25/2023||Rockies||-||Away||Braxton Garrett||Kyle Freeland|
|5/26/2023||Angels||-||Away||Jesús Luzardo||Reid Detmers|
|5/27/2023||Angels||-||Away||Edward Cabrera||Patrick Sandoval|
|5/28/2023||Angels||-||Away||Eury Pérez||Shohei Ohtani|
|5/30/2023||Padres||-||Home||Sandy Alcantara||Ryan Weathers|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.