Marlins vs. Rockies Probable Starting Pitchers Today - May 24
Published: May. 24, 2023 at 2:11 PM EDT|Updated: May. 24, 2023 at 8:08 PM EDT
The Miami Marlins (24-25) will aim to stop a three-game losing streak when visiting the Colorado Rockies (21-28) at 8:40 PM ET on Wednesday.
The Marlins will give the nod to Sandy Alcantara (1-5) against the Rockies and Karl Kauffmann (0-1).
Bet Now: Get the latest odds for this matchup and pitcher props on BetMGM
Marlins vs. Rockies Pitcher Matchup Info
- Date: Wednesday, May 24, 2023
- Time: 8:40 PM ET
- TV: SportsNet RM
- Location: Denver, Colorado
- Venue: Coors Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Probable Pitchers: Alcantara - MIA (1-5, 5.21 ERA) vs Kauffmann - COL (0-1, 8.31 ERA)
Watch live MLB games on all your devices! Sign up now for a free trial to Fubo!
Read More About This Game
|Marlins Injury Report|
|Marlins vs Rockies Betting Trends & Stats|
|Marlins vs Rockies Player Props|
|Marlins vs Rockies Prediction|
|How to Watch Marlins vs Rockies|
|Marlins vs Rockies Odds|
Marlins Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Sandy Alcantara
- Alcantara (1-5) will take the mound for the Marlins, his 10th start of the season.
- The right-hander gave up four earned runs and allowed five hits in 5 2/3 innings pitched against the San Francisco Giants on Saturday.
- The 27-year-old has an ERA of 5.21 and 8.5 strikeouts per nine innings, with a batting average against of .254 in nine games this season.
- He has started nine games this season, earning a quality start (6 or more IP, 3 or fewer ER) in two of them.
- Alcantara will look to finish five or more innings for the seventh start in a row.
Try FanDuel Fantasy today with our link and make your perfect team!
Rockies Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Karl Kauffmann
- The Rockies will look to Kauffmann (0-1) to open the game and make his second start of the season.
- In his last appearance on Saturday, the righty threw 4 1/3 innings against the Texas Rangers, giving up four earned runs while surrendering seven hits.
- In one games this season, he has compiled an 8.31 ERA and averages 8.3 strikeouts per nine innings while opposing batters are hitting .368 against him.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.