Panthers vs. Hurricanes: Betting Trends, Odds, Advanced Stats - Stanley Cup Semifinals Game 4
The Florida Panthers and Carolina Hurricanes play in Game 4 of the Stanley Cup Semifinals at BB&T Center on Wednesday, May 24, starting at 8:00 PM ET on TNT, CBC, SportsNet, and TVAS. The Panthers are up 3-0 in the series. The Hurricanes have -105 odds on the moneyline against the favored Panthers (-115).
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle. Click here to sign up!
Panthers vs. Hurricanes Game Info
- When: Wednesday, May 24, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: TNT, CBC, SportsNet, and TVAS
- Where: BB&T Center in Sunrise, Florida
|Panthers (-115)||Hurricanes (-105)||-|
Don't stay in the penalty box, sign up for DraftKings today
Panthers Betting Insights
- The Panthers have gone 34-29 when favored on the moneyline this season.
- Florida has gone 34-29 when playing as a moneyline favorite with odds of -115 or shorter (54.0% win percentage).
- Based on this matchup's moneyline, the Panthers' implied win probability is 53.5%.
Panthers vs Hurricanes Additional Info
|Panthers vs Hurricanes Player Props|
|How to Watch Panthers vs Hurricanes|
|Panthers vs Hurricanes Odds/Over/Under|
|Panthers vs Hurricanes Prediction|
Panthers vs. Hurricanes Rankings
|Panthers Total (Rank)||Hurricanes Total (Rank)|
|288 (6th)||Goals||262 (15th)|
|272 (21st)||Goals Allowed||210 (2nd)|
|63 (7th)||Power Play Goals||50 (18th)|
|70 (29th)||Shorthanded Goals Allowed||40 (3rd)|
Put your picks to the test and bet on the Panthers with DraftKings.
Panthers Advanced Stats
- Florida has not hit the over in its past 10 games.
- The Panthers and their opponents have combined to score goals per game in the past 10 games, the same as the over/under in this matchup.
- During their last 10 games, the Panthers have scored 1.0 fewer goal per game than their average on the season.
- The Panthers score the sixth-most goals in the league, averaging 3.5 per game for a total of 288 this season.
- The Panthers are ranked 21st in league play in goals against this season, having given up 272 total goals (3.3 per game).
- They're ranked 16th in the league with a +16 goal differential .
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly. If you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.