Bryan De La Cruz Player Prop Bets: Marlins vs. Rockies - May 25
Published: May. 25, 2023 at 6:24 AM EDT
Bryan De La Cruz -- with a slugging percentage of .676 in his past 10 games, including two home runs -- will be in action for the Miami Marlins versus the Colorado Rockies, with Kyle Freeland on the hill, on May 25 at 3:10 PM ET.
In his most recent game he had a hitless performance (0-for-3) against the Rockies.
Bryan De La Cruz Game Info & Props vs. the Rockies
- Game Day: Thursday, May 25, 2023
- Game Time: 3:10 PM ET
- Stadium: Coors Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Rockies Starter: Kyle Freeland
- TV Channel: SportsNet RM
- Hits Prop: Over/under 1.5 hits (Over odds: +140)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +475)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +120)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: -120)
Looking to place a prop bet on Bryan De La Cruz? Check out what's available at BetMGM and sign up with this link!
Explore More About This Game
Bryan De La Cruz At The Plate
- De La Cruz has 10 doubles, five home runs and 12 walks while hitting .297.
- Among qualified hitters in MLB action, his batting average ranks 17th, his on-base percentage ranks 65th, and he is 68th in the league in slugging.
- De La Cruz has had a hit in 30 of 44 games this season (68.2%), including multiple hits 12 times (27.3%).
- He has hit a home run in 11.4% of his games in 2023, and 2.8% of his trips to the dish.
- De La Cruz has had an RBI in 12 games this year (27.3%), including three multi-RBI outings (6.8%). He has also driven in three or more of his team's runs in two contests.
- In 34.1% of his games this season, he has scored at least once. And he's had four games with multiple runs (9.1%).
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Bryan De La Cruz Home/Away Batting Splits
|16 (72.7%)||Games w/1+ Hit||14 (63.6%)|
|5 (22.7%)||Games w/2+ Hits||7 (31.8%)|
|7 (31.8%)||Games w/1+ Run||8 (36.4%)|
|2 (9.1%)||Games w/1+ HR||3 (13.6%)|
|6 (27.3%)||Games w/1+ RBI||6 (27.3%)|
Rockies Pitching Rankings
- The 7.8 strikeouts per nine innings compiled by the Rockies pitching staff ranks 27th in the league.
- The Rockies' 5.02 team ERA ranks 27th across all MLB pitching staffs.
- Rockies pitchers combine to rank 21st in baseball in home runs surrendered (62 total, 1.2 per game).
- Freeland makes the start for the Rockies, his 11th of the season. He is 4-5 with a 3.88 ERA and 38 strikeouts in 53 1/3 innings pitched.
- The lefty last pitched on Saturday against the Texas Rangers, when he threw two innings, allowing five earned runs while giving up nine hits.
- This season, the 30-year-old ranks 39th in ERA (3.88), 41st in WHIP (1.238), and 65th in K/9 (6.4) among pitchers who qualify.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.