Heat vs. Celtics Prediction & Picks: Line, Spread, Over/Under - Eastern Conference Finals Game 5
Published: May. 25, 2023 at 2:55 PM EDT|Updated: May. 25, 2023 at 8:54 PM EDT
The Miami Heat are 8.5-point underdogs heading into a decisive Game 5 of the Eastern Conference Finals against the Boston Celtics at TD Garden on Thursday, starting at 8:30 PM ET on TNT. The Heat lead the series 3-1.
Buy gear from your favorite teams and players NOW at Fanatics!
Heat vs. Celtics Game Info & Odds
- Date: Thursday, May 25, 2023
- Time: 8:30 PM ET
- How to Watch on TV: TNT
- Location: Boston, Massachusetts
- Venue: TD Garden
Put your picks to the test and bet on the Heat with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Heat vs. Celtics Score Prediction
- Prediction: Celtics 116 - Heat 108
Heat vs Celtics Additional Info
|Heat Championship Futures|
|Celtics vs Heat Player Props|
|Celtics vs Heat Betting Trends & Stats|
|How to Watch Celtics vs Heat|
|Celtics vs Heat Odds/Over/Under|
|Celtics vs Heat Players to Watch|
|Celtics vs Heat Injury Report|
Spread & Total Prediction for Heat vs. Celtics
- Pick ATS: Heat (+ 8.5)
- Pick OU:
- The Heat (30-48-4 ATS) have covered the spread 53.7% of the time, 17.1% less often than the Celtics (44-35-3) this year.
- Miami covers the spread when it is an 8.5-point underdog or more 50% of the time. That's more often than Boston covers as a favorite of 8.5 or more (48.3%).
- Boston's games have gone over the total 52.4% of the time this season (43 out of 82), which is more often than Miami's games have (40 out of 82).
- As a moneyline underdog this year, the Heat are 8-16, while the Celtics are 53-21 as moneyline favorites.
Watch live NBA games without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Heat Performance Insights
- In 2022-23, Miami is worst in the NBA offensively (109.5 points scored per game) but second-best on defense (109.8 points conceded).
- This season the Heat are ranked 25th in the NBA in assists at 23.8 per game.
- In 2022-23 the Heat are 16th in the NBA in 3-point makes (12 per game) and fourth-worst in 3-point percentage (34.4%).
- In 2022-23, Miami has attempted 59.2% percent of its shots from inside the 3-point line, and 40.8% percent from beyond it. In terms of makes, 69.5% of Miami's baskets have been 2-pointers, and 30.5% have been 3-pointers.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.