Heat vs. Celtics: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Spread, Home/Road Splits
The Miami Heat are 8.5-point underdogs heading into a decisive Game 5 of the Eastern Conference Finals against the Boston Celtics at TD Garden on Thursday, starting at 8:30 PM ET on TNT. The Heat lead the series 3-1. The point total is set at 214.5 for the matchup.
Heat vs. Celtics Odds & Info
- When: Thursday, May 25, 2023 at 8:30 PM ET
- Where: TD Garden in Boston, Massachusetts
- TV: TNT
Check out the latest NBA odds and place your bets on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Heat Betting Records & Stats
- Miami has combined with its opponent to score more than 214.5 points in 52 of 82 games this season.
- Miami's average game total this season has been 219.3, 4.8 more points than this matchup's over/under.
- Miami's ATS record is 30-52-0 this season.
- The Heat have been chosen as underdogs in 23 games this year and have walked away with the win seven times (30.4%) in those games.
- Miami has not won as an underdog of +270 or more on the moneyline this season in two games with those odds or longer.
- The moneyline set for this matchup implies Miami has a 27% chance of walking away with the win.
Heat vs Celtics Additional Info
|Heat Championship Futures|
|Celtics vs Heat Player Props|
|How to Watch Celtics vs Heat|
|Celtics vs Heat Odds/Over/Under|
|Celtics vs Heat Prediction|
|Celtics vs Heat Players to Watch|
|Celtics vs Heat Injury Report|
Heat vs. Celtics Over/Under Stats (Regular Season)
|Games Over 214.5||% of Games Over 214.5||Average PPG||Combined Average PPG||Average Opponent PPG||Combined Average Opponent PPG||Average Total|
Additional Heat Insights & Trends
- Miami has a 7-3 record against the spread while going 7-3 overall in its past 10 contests.
- The Heat have gone over the total in six of their past 10 outings.
- Miami's winning percentage against the spread at home is .341 (14-27-0). Away, it is .390 (16-25-0).
- The Heat put up only 1.9 fewer points per game (109.5) than the Celtics allow their opponents to score (111.4).
- When it scores more than 111.4 points, Miami is 17-17 against the spread and 26-8 overall.
New to BetMGM Sportsbook? We've got a great offer for new users! Be sure to use our link to get this fantastic first-time player promotion.
Heat vs. Celtics Betting Splits
|ATS Record||ATS Record Against 8.5+ Point Spread||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Heat vs. Celtics Point Insights
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.