Marlins vs. Rockies Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - May 25
Thursday's game between the Colorado Rockies (21-29) and Miami Marlins (25-25) squaring off at Coors Field has a projected final score of 6-4 (according to our computer prediction) in favor of the Rockies, so it should be a tight matchup. The game will begin at 3:10 PM ET on May 25.
The Marlins will give the nod to Braxton Garrett (1-2, 4.60 ERA), who is eyeing win No. 2 on the season, and the Rockies will counter with Kyle Freeland (4-5, 3.88 ERA).
Marlins vs. Rockies Game Info & Odds
- When: Thursday, May 25, 2023 at 3:10 PM ET
- Where: Coors Field in Denver, Colorado
- How to Watch on TV: SportsNet RM
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Marlins vs. Rockies Score Prediction
Our pick for this game is Rockies 6, Marlins 5.
Total Prediction for Marlins vs. Rockies
- Total Prediction: Under 11 runs
New to BetMGM Sportsbook? We've got the best offer for new users! Be sure to use our link to get this great bonus for first-time depositors.
Explore More About This Game
|Marlins Injury Report|
|Marlins vs Rockies Betting Trends & Stats|
|Marlins vs Rockies Player Props|
|Marlins vs Rockies Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Marlins vs Rockies|
|Marlins vs Rockies Odds|
Marlins Performance Insights
- The Marlins have played as the favorite in seven of their past 10 games and have gone 5-2 in those contests.
- In its last 10 games with a total, Miami and its opponents have combined to hit the over three times.
- Oddsmakers have not set a spread for any of the Marlins' last 10 games.
- This season, the Marlins have won 11 out of the 18 games, or 61.1%, in which they've been favored.
- Miami has a record of 9-5 in games when oddsmakers favor them by at least -125 on the moneyline.
- The implied probability of a win from the Marlins, based on the moneyline, is 55.6%.
- Miami has scored 181 runs (just 3.6 per game) this season, which ranks 27th in MLB.
- The Marlins have the 21st-ranked team ERA among all MLB pitching staffs (4.42).
Put your picks to the test and bet on with BetMGM Sportsbook.
|May 20||@ Giants||W 1-0||Braxton Garrett vs Logan Webb|
|May 21||@ Giants||L 7-5||Jesús Luzardo vs Alex Wood|
|May 22||@ Rockies||L 5-3||Edward Cabrera vs Chase Anderson|
|May 23||@ Rockies||L 5-4||Eury Pérez vs Austin Gomber|
|May 24||@ Rockies||W 10-2||Sandy Alcantara vs Karl Kauffmann|
|May 25||@ Rockies||-||Braxton Garrett vs Kyle Freeland|
|May 26||@ Angels||-||Jesús Luzardo vs Reid Detmers|
|May 27||@ Angels||-||Edward Cabrera vs Patrick Sandoval|
|May 28||@ Angels||-||Eury Pérez vs Shohei Ohtani|
|May 30||Padres||-||Sandy Alcantara vs Ryan Weathers|
|May 31||Padres||-||Braxton Garrett vs Blake Snell|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.