Marlins vs. Rockies: Odds, spread, over/under - May 25
On Thursday, May 25, Jorge Soler's Miami Marlins (25-25) visit Elias Diaz's Colorado Rockies (21-29) at Coors Field. The first pitch will be thrown at 3:10 PM ET.
The Marlins are -125 moneyline favorites in this matchup with the Rockies (+105). The total is 11 runs for this matchup.
Marlins vs. Rockies Time and TV Channel
- Date: Thursday, May 25, 2023
- Time: 3:10 PM ET
- TV: SportsNet RM
- Location: Denver, Colorado
- Venue: Coors Field
- Probable Pitchers: Braxton Garrett - MIA (1-2, 4.60 ERA) vs Kyle Freeland - COL (4-5, 3.88 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Marlins vs. Rockies Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
Check out the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup listed at multiple sportsbooks.
|Marlins Moneyline||Rockies Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|DraftKings||-120||+100||-||11||Bet on this game with DraftKings!|
|BetMGM||-125||+105||-||11||Bet on this game with BetMGM!|
|PointsBet||-120||+100||-||11||Bet on this game with PointsBet!|
|Tipico||-120||+100||Marlins (-1.5)||-||Bet on this game with Tipico!|
If you're wanting to bet on the Marlins and Rockies matchup but want some help getting started, here's a quick rundown. Betting the moneyline, run line, and total are some of the most common ways to place bets. A moneyline bet means that you think one of the teams -- say, the Marlins (-125) -- will win the game. Pretty simple, right? If you bet $10 with those odds, and they end up winning, you'd get $18.00 back in your pocket.
Plus, there are lots of other ways to play, such as player props (will Luis Arraez hit a home run?), parlays (combining picks from multiple games to multiply your winnings), and more. For more details on the many ways you can play, check out the BetMGM website and app.
Ready to place your bet? Click here to sign up and claim your BetMGM Promo today.
Explore More About This Game
|Marlins Injury Report|
|Marlins vs Rockies Betting Trends & Stats|
|Marlins vs Rockies Player Props|
|Marlins vs Rockies Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Marlins vs Rockies|
|Marlins vs Rockies Prediction|
Marlins vs. Rockies Betting Trends and Insights
- The Marlins have entered the game as favorites 18 times this season and won 11, or 61.1%, of those games.
- The Marlins have a 9-5 record (winning 64.3% of their games) when playing as moneyline favorites of -125 or shorter.
- The sportsbooks' moneyline implies a 55.6% chance of a victory for Miami.
- The Marlins were the moneyline favorite for seven of their last 10 games, and they went 5-2 in those matchups.
- Over its last 10 outings (all 10 of them had set totals), Miami and its opponents combined to hit the over three times.
- The Rockies have been underdogs in 40 games this season and have come away with the win 18 times (45%) in those contests.
- The Rockies have a mark of 15-20 in contests where sportsbooks favor them by +105 or worse on the moneyline.
- The Rockies have played as underdogs in eight of their past 10 games and won four of those contests.
- When it comes to hitting the over, Colorado and its opponents are 5-5-0 in the last 10 games with a total.
Marlins vs. Rockies Player Props
|Hits O/U||Total Bases O/U||HR O/U||RBI O/U|
|Jorge Soler||1.5 (+125)||2.5 (+100)||0.5 (+160)||0.5 (-143)|
|Garrett Cooper||1.5 (+125)||1.5 (-143)||0.5 (+350)||0.5 (+105)|
|Jon Berti||1.5 (+120)||1.5 (-139)||0.5 (+650)||0.5 (+140)|
|Luis Arraez||1.5 (+120)||1.5 (-118)||0.5 (+1000)||0.5 (+125)|
|Yuli Gurriel||1.5 (+135)||1.5 (-125)||0.5 (+625)||0.5 (+125)|
Check out all the player prop markets available for this game, including betting on players to get a hit, go deep, or pick up a bunch of strikeouts. Head to BetMGM for the latest odds available for the Marlins, and place your bets.
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Marlins Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||NL East Rank|
|Win World Series||+12500||22nd||4th|
Think the Marlins can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Miami and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link for a great new user offer.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.