Marlins vs. Angels Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - May 26
Friday's game that pits the Los Angeles Angels (28-23) against the Miami Marlins (25-26) at Angel Stadium of Anaheim has a good chance to be a tight matchup based on our computer prediction, which projects a final score of 6-5 in favor of the Angels. Game time is at 9:38 PM ET on May 26.
This contest's pitching matchup is set, as the Angels will send Reid Detmers (0-3) to the mound, while Jesus Luzardo (3-3) will take the ball for the Marlins.
Marlins vs. Angels Game Info & Odds
- When: Friday, May 26, 2023 at 9:38 PM ET
- Where: Angel Stadium of Anaheim in Anaheim, California
- How to Watch on TV: BSW
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Marlins vs. Angels Score Prediction
Our prediction for this contest is Angels 6, Marlins 5.
Total Prediction for Marlins vs. Angels
- Total Prediction: Over 8 runs
New to BetMGM Sportsbook? We've got the best offer for new users! Be sure to use our link to get this great bonus for first-time depositors.
Explore More About This Game
|Marlins Injury Report|
|Angels vs Marlins Betting Trends & Stats|
|Angels vs Marlins Player Props|
|Angels vs Marlins Odds|
Marlins Performance Insights
- In three games as the underdog over the last 10 matchups, the Marlins have posted a mark of 1-2.
- In its last 10 games with an over/under, Miami and its opponents have combined to eclipse the total four times.
- The past 10 Marlins contests have not had a runline posted by bookmakers.
- The Marlins have come away with 12 wins in the 27 contests they have been listed as the underdogs in this season.
- This season, Miami has come away with a win six times in 13 chances when named as an underdog of at least +120 or longer on the moneyline.
- Sportsbooks have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that the Marlins have a 45.5% chance of pulling out a win.
- Miami scores the fourth-fewest runs in baseball (187 total, 3.7 per game).
- The Marlins have the 21st-ranked ERA (4.48) in the majors this season.
Put your picks to the test and bet on with BetMGM Sportsbook.
|May 21||@ Giants||L 7-5||Jesús Luzardo vs Alex Wood|
|May 22||@ Rockies||L 5-3||Edward Cabrera vs Chase Anderson|
|May 23||@ Rockies||L 5-4||Eury Pérez vs Austin Gomber|
|May 24||@ Rockies||W 10-2||Sandy Alcantara vs Karl Kauffmann|
|May 25||@ Rockies||L 7-6||Braxton Garrett vs Kyle Freeland|
|May 26||@ Angels||-||Jesús Luzardo vs Reid Detmers|
|May 27||@ Angels||-||Edward Cabrera vs Shohei Ohtani|
|May 28||@ Angels||-||Eury Pérez vs Patrick Sandoval|
|May 30||Padres||-||Sandy Alcantara vs Ryan Weathers|
|May 31||Padres||-||Braxton Garrett vs Blake Snell|
|June 1||Padres||-||Jesús Luzardo vs Joe Musgrove|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.