Marlins vs. Angels: Odds, spread, over/under - May 26
Shohei Ohtani's Los Angeles Angels (28-23) and Jorge Soler's Miami Marlins (25-26) will square off in the series opener on Friday, May 26 at Angel Stadium of Anaheim. The matchup will begin at 9:38 PM ET.
The Angels have been listed as -145 moneyline favorites in this matchup with the Marlins (+120). Los Angeles is the run-line favorite (-1.5). The total for the game is set at 8 runs.
Marlins vs. Angels Time and TV Channel
- Date: Friday, May 26, 2023
- Time: 9:38 PM ET
- TV: BSW
- Location: Anaheim, California
- Venue: Angel Stadium of Anaheim
- Probable Pitchers: Reid Detmers - LAA (0-3, 4.87 ERA) vs Jesus Luzardo - MIA (3-3, 3.83 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Marlins vs. Angels Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
Check out the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup listed at different sportsbooks.
|Angels Moneyline||Marlins Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|DraftKings||-140||+120||Angels (-1.5)||8.5||Bet on this game with DraftKings!|
|BetMGM||-145||+120||Angels (-1.5)||8||Bet on this game with BetMGM!|
|PointsBet||-141||+120||Angels (-1.5)||8.5||Bet on this game with PointsBet!|
|Tipico||-145||+125||Angels (-1.5)||-||Bet on this game with Tipico!|
Looking to bet on the Marlins versus Angels game but don't know where to start? Consider some of the most common betting types, such as the moneyline, run line, and total. A moneyline bet, such as the Marlins (+120) in this matchup, means that you think the Marlins will win, simple as that! And if they do, and you bet $10, you'd get $22.00 back.
Plus, there are lots of other ways to bet, like player props (will Jorge Soler hit a homer?), parlays (combining picks from multiple games to multiply your winnings), and more. For more details on the many different ways you can play, check out the BetMGM website and app.
Ready to place your bet? Click here to sign up and claim your BetMGM Promo today.
Read More About This Game
|Marlins Injury Report|
|Angels vs Marlins Betting Trends & Stats|
|Angels vs Marlins Player Props|
|Angels vs Marlins Prediction|
Marlins vs. Angels Betting Trends and Insights
- The Angels have entered the game as favorites 30 times this season and won 17, or 56.7%, of those games.
- The Angels have gone 13-4 (winning 76.5% of their games) when they have played as moneyline favorites of -145 or shorter.
- Los Angeles has a 59.2% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
- The Angels went 3-1 across the four games they were favored on the moneyline in their last 10 matchups.
- Over its last 10 outings (all had set totals), Los Angeles combined with its opponents to hit the over on the run total five times.
- The Marlins have been underdogs in 27 games this season and have come away with the win 12 times (44.4%) in those contests.
- This season, the Marlins have been victorious six times in 13 chances when named as an underdog of at least +120 or worse on the moneyline.
- The Marlins have played as underdogs in three of their past 10 games and won one of those contests.
- When it comes to hitting the over, Miami and its opponents are 4-5-1 in the last 10 games with a total.
Marlins vs. Angels Player Props
|Hits O/U||Total Bases O/U||HR O/U||RBI O/U|
|Jorge Soler||0.5 (-189)||1.5 (+115)||0.5 (+230)||0.5 (+135)|
|Garrett Cooper||0.5 (-189)||1.5 (+145)||0.5 (+475)||0.5 (+185)|
|Yuli Gurriel||0.5 (-200)||0.5 (-200)||0.5 (+750)||0.5 (+220)|
|J.D. Davis||0.5 (-105)||0.5 (-105)||0.5 (+900)||0.5 (+300)|
|Nick Fortes||0.5 (-149)||0.5 (-149)||0.5 (+650)||0.5 (+225)|
Check out all the player prop markets available for this game, including betting on players to get a hit, go deep, or pick up a bunch of strikeouts. Head to BetMGM for the latest odds available for the Marlins, and place your bets.
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Marlins Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||NL East Rank|
|Win World Series||+12500||22nd||4th|
Think the Marlins can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Miami and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link for a great new user offer.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.