Marlins vs. Angels: Odds, spread, over/under - May 27
The Los Angeles Angels (28-24) and the Miami Marlins (26-26) will match up on Saturday, May 27 at Angel Stadium of Anaheim, with Shohei Ohtani getting the nod for the Angels and Edward Cabrera toeing the rubber for the Marlins. The first pitch will be thrown at 10:07 PM ET.
The Marlins are +110 moneyline underdogs in this matchup with the favored Angels (-135). Los Angeles is the favorite on the run line (-1.5). The over/under is 8.5 runs for the contest (with -110 odds on the over and -110 odds to go under).
Marlins vs. Angels Time and TV Channel
- Date: Saturday, May 27, 2023
- Time: 10:07 PM ET
- TV: MLB Network
- Location: Anaheim, California
- Venue: Angel Stadium of Anaheim
- Probable Pitchers: Ohtani - LAA (5-1, 3.05 ERA) vs Cabrera - MIA (3-4, 5.05 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Marlins vs. Angels Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
Here's a look at the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup available at different sportsbooks.
|Angels Moneyline||Marlins Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|DraftKings||-140||+120||Angels (-1.5)||8.5||Bet on this game with DraftKings!|
|BetMGM||-135||+110||Angels (-1.5)||8.5||Bet on this game with BetMGM!|
|PointsBet||-141||+120||Angels (-1.5)||8.5||Bet on this game with PointsBet!|
|Tipico||-200||+170||Angels (-1.5)||-||Bet on this game with Tipico!|
If you're looking to bet on the Marlins and Angels matchup but would like some help getting started, here's a quick breakdown. Betting on the moneyline, run line, and total are some of the most common ways to make bets. A moneyline bet means that you think one of the teams -- say, the Marlins (+110) -- will win the game. Pretty simple, right? If you bet $10 with those odds, and they end up winning the game, you'd get $21.00 back in your pocket.
There are many other ways to play, too. You can wager on player props (will Jorge Soler get a hit?), parlays (combining picks from different games to multiply your potential winnings), and more. For more details on the many ways you can bet, check out the BetMGM app and website.
Ready to place your bet? Click here to sign up and claim your BetMGM Promo today.
Read More About This Game
|Marlins Injury Report|
|Angels vs Marlins Betting Trends & Stats|
|Angels vs Marlins Pitching Matchup|
|Angels vs Marlins Player Props|
|How to Watch Angels vs Marlins|
|Angels vs Marlins Prediction|
Marlins vs. Angels Betting Trends and Insights
- The Angels have entered the game as favorites 31 times this season and won 17, or 54.8%, of those games.
- The Angels have a record of 14-8 when they have played as moneyline favorites with odds of -135 or shorter (63.6% winning percentage).
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 57.4% chance of a victory for Los Angeles.
- The Angels went 2-2 over the four games they were favored on the moneyline in their last 10 matchups.
- Over its last 10 matchups -- all had a set run total -- Los Angeles and its opponents combined to go over the total four times.
- The Marlins have been underdogs in 28 games this season and have come away with the win 13 times (46.4%) in those contests.
- This year, the Marlins have won nine of 18 games when listed as at least +110 or worse on the moneyline.
- In four games as underdogs over the last 10 matchups, the Marlins have a record of 2-2.
- In the last 10 games with a total, Miami and its opponents have combined to hit the over three times.
Marlins vs. Angels Player Props
|Hits O/U||Total Bases O/U||HR O/U||RBI O/U|
|Jean Segura||0.5 (-167)||0.5 (-167)||0.5 (+1050)||0.5 (+320)|
|Jorge Soler||0.5 (-143)||0.5 (-143)||0.5 (+400)||0.5 (+200)|
|Jacob Stallings||0.5 (-111)||0.5 (-111)||0.5 (+1050)||0.5 (+300)|
|Yuli Gurriel||0.5 (-161)||0.5 (-161)||0.5 (+850)||0.5 (+260)|
|Jon Berti||0.5 (-143)||0.5 (-143)||0.5 (+1100)||0.5 (+270)|
Check out all the player prop markets available for this game, including betting on players to get a hit, go deep, or pick up a bunch of strikeouts. Head to BetMGM for the latest odds available for the Marlins, and place your bets.
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Marlins Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||NL East Rank|
|Win World Series||+12500||22nd||4th|
Think the Marlins can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Miami and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link for a great new user offer.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.