Marlins vs. Padres: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Run Line, Home/Road Splits
Jorge Soler and the Miami Marlins hit the field on Wednesday at LoanDepot park against Blake Snell, who is starting for the San Diego Padres. First pitch will be at 6:40 PM ET for the second game of a three-game series.
Oddsmakers list the Padres as -115 moneyline favorites, while giving the underdog Marlins -105 moneyline odds to win. San Diego is the favorite on the run line (-1.5). The total is 8.5 runs for this matchup (with -115 odds to hit the over and -105 odds on the under).
Rep your team with officially licensed Marlins gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Marlins vs. Padres Odds & Info
- Date: Wednesday, May 31, 2023
- Time: 6:40 PM ET
- TV: BSFL
- Location: Miami, Florida
- Venue: LoanDepot park
- Live Stream: Watch on Fubo!
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Run Line||Favorite Run Line Odds||Underdog Run Line Odds|
Marlins Recent Betting Performance
- The Marlins have played as the underdog in five of their past 10 games and have gone 4-1 in those contests.
- In their last 10 games with an over/under, the Marlins and their opponents have combined to eclipse the total five times.
- The Marlins' ATS record is 2-1-0 over their last 10 games (oddsmakers set spreads in three of those games).
Discover More About This Game
|Marlins Injury Report|
|Padres vs Marlins Player Props|
|Padres vs Marlins Pitching Matchup|
|Padres vs Marlins Prediction|
|How to Watch Padres vs Marlins|
|Padres vs Marlins Odds|
Marlins Betting Records & Stats
- The Marlins have won in 15, or 50%, of the 30 contests they have been named as odds-on underdogs this year.
- Miami is 12-15 this season when entering a game as the underdog by -105 or more on the moneyline.
- The Marlins have an implied victory probability of 51.2% according to the moneyline set by oddsmakers for this matchup.
- So far this season, Miami and its opponents have hit the over in 24 of its 54 games with a total.
- The Marlins are 2-1-0 against the spread in their three games that had a posted line this season.
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on and the with BetMGM Sportsbook.
|Home||Away||Day||Night||Vs. Starting RHP||Vs. Starting LHP|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.