Heat Odds to Win 2023 NBA Championship
Bookmakers currently list the Miami Heat (40-37) with +8000 odds to win the 2022-23 NBA championship. They next take the court at home against the Dallas Mavericks on Saturday, April 1 at 7:30 PM ET.
Find the latest NBA odds with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Heat NBA Championship Odds
|To Win the NBA Championship||+8000||13th||Bet $100 to win $8000|
|To Make the Finals||+4000||-||Bet $100 to win $4000|
Think the Heat can make a run this season? Put your picks to the test and bet with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Heat Standings Information
Currently, the Heat are No. 7 in the Eastern Conference (2.0 games behind the No. 6 Nets), and would be part of the play-in tournament.
|5||New York Knicks||10.5|
Heat Team Stats
- The Heat have gone 40-37 so far this season.
- This year, the Heat have a 25-14 record at home and a 15-23 record on the road.
- The Heat are 34-22 when playing as favorites, with six victories (6-15) when listed as the underdog.
- In one-possession games, the Heat are 14-8. And they are 25-16 in games decided by two possessions or less.
- When favored by more than three points this season, the Heat are 20-14. Meanwhile, they have sported a 14-8 record when favored by three or fewer points.
- While the Heat have won just one game this season when playing as underdogs by three points or fewer (1-5), they are 5-10 when underdogs by 3.5 points or more.
Watch live NBA games without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to fuboTV!
Heat's Top Players
- Bam Adebayo leads the Heat in scoring and rebounding, accumulating 20.7 points and 9.3 rebounds per game.
- Jimmy Butler is Miami's best passer, dispensing 5.1 assists per game while scoring 22.6 PPG.
- Tyler Herro makes more threes per game than any other member of the Heat, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 3.1 per contest.
- Butler and Adebayo lead Miami on the defensive end, with Butler leading the team in steals by averaging 1.8 per game and Adebayo in blocks, averaging 0.9 per contest.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.