Marlins vs. Padres: Odds, spread, over/under - June 1
When the San Diego Padres (25-30) and Miami Marlins (29-27) face off in the series rubber match at LoanDepot park on Thursday, June 1, Joe Musgrove will get the call for the Padres, while the Marlins will send Jesus Luzardo to the mound. The game will begin at 1:10 PM ET.
The Padres are favored in this one, at -120, while the underdog Marlins have +100 odds to win. San Diego is favored on the run line (-1.5 with +145 odds). The total for the contest has been set at 7.5 runs.
Marlins vs. Padres Time and TV Channel
- Date: Thursday, June 1, 2023
- Time: 1:10 PM ET
- TV: MLB Network
- Location: Miami, Florida
- Venue: LoanDepot park
- Probable Pitchers: Musgrove - SD (2-2, 5.64 ERA) vs Luzardo - MIA (4-3, 3.67 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Marlins vs. Padres Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
See the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup across multiple sportsbooks.
|Padres Moneyline||Marlins Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|DraftKings||-120||+100||Padres (-1.5)||7.5||Bet on this game with DraftKings!|
|BetMGM||-120||+100||Padres (-1.5)||7.5||Bet on this game with BetMGM!|
|PointsBet||-120||+100||Padres (-1.5)||7.5||Bet on this game with PointsBet!|
|Tipico||-115||-105||Padres (-1.5)||-||Bet on this game with Tipico!|
Looking to bet on the Marlins versus Padres game but don't know where to start? Consider some of the most common betting types, such as the moneyline, run line, and total. A moneyline bet, such as the Marlins (+100) in this matchup, means that you think the Marlins will win, simple as that! And if they do, and you bet $10, you'd get $20.00 back.
There are many other ways to play, too. You can wager on player props (will Jorge Soler get a hit?), parlays (combining picks from different games to multiply your potential winnings), and more. For more details on the many different ways you can wager, check out the BetMGM app and website.
Ready to place your bet? Click here to sign up and claim your BetMGM Promo today.
Read More About This Game
|Marlins Injury Report|
|Padres vs Marlins Betting Trends & Stats|
|Padres vs Marlins Player Props|
|Padres vs Marlins Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Padres vs Marlins|
|Padres vs Marlins Prediction|
Marlins vs. Padres Betting Trends and Insights
- This season, the Padres have won 16 out of the 33 games, or 48.5%, in which they've been favored.
- The Padres have gone 15-14 when playing as moneyline favorites with odds of -120 or shorter (51.7% winning percentage).
- The sportsbooks' moneyline implies a 54.5% chance of a victory for San Diego.
- The Padres have a 4-3 record from the seven games they were favored on the moneyline over their last 10 matchups.
- In its last 10 outings, San Diego and its opponents combined to go over the run total four times (all 10 of the games had set totals).
- The Marlins have been victorious in 16, or 51.6%, of the 31 contests they have been chosen as underdogs in this season.
- The Marlins have a mark of 12-15 in contests where sportsbooks favor them by +100 or worse on the moneyline.
- In five games as underdogs over the last 10 matchups, the Marlins have a record of 4-1.
- In the last 10 games with a total, Miami and its opponents have combined to hit the over five times.
Marlins vs. Padres Player Props
|Hits O/U||Total Bases O/U||HR O/U||RBI O/U|
|Garrett Cooper||0.5 (-250)||1.5 (+135)||0.5 (+550)||0.5 (+165)|
|Yuli Gurriel||0.5 (-208)||1.5 (+160)||0.5 (+800)||0.5 (+210)|
|Jorge Soler||0.5 (-208)||1.5 (+125)||0.5 (+350)||0.5 (+170)|
|Bryan De La Cruz||0.5 (-250)||1.5 (+125)||0.5 (+575)||0.5 (+185)|
|Luis Arraez||1.5 (+165)||1.5 (+110)||0.5 (+1050)||0.5 (+210)|
Check out all the player prop markets available for this game, including betting on players to get a hit, go deep, or pick up a bunch of strikeouts. Head to BetMGM for the latest odds available for the Marlins, and place your bets.
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Marlins Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||NL East Rank|
|Win World Series||+12500||22nd||4th|
Think the Marlins can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Miami and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link for a great new user offer.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.