Marlins vs. Athletics Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - June 2
Friday's game between the Miami Marlins (29-28) and the Oakland Athletics (12-46) at LoanDepot park has a projected final score of 6-4 based on our computer prediction, with the Marlins securing the victory. Game time is at 6:40 PM on June 2.
The Marlins will give the ball to Edward Cabrera (3-4, 5.02 ERA), who is eyeing win No. 4 on the season, and the Athletics will turn to Shintaro Fujinami (2-5, 12.00 ERA).
Marlins vs. Athletics Game Info & Odds
- When: Friday, June 2, 2023 at 6:40 PM ET
- Where: LoanDepot park in Miami, Florida
- How to Watch on TV: BSFL
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook and use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Marlins vs. Athletics Score Prediction
Our pick for this contest is Marlins 6, Athletics 4.
Total Prediction for Marlins vs. Athletics
- Total Prediction: Over 8.5 runs
New to BetMGM Sportsbook? We've got the best offer for new users when they use promo code "GNPLAY"! Sign up with BetMGM Sportsbook using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers. to get this great bonus for first-time depositors.
Explore More About This Game
|Marlins Injury Report|
|Marlins vs Athletics Betting Trends & Stats|
|Marlins vs Athletics Player Props|
|Marlins vs Athletics Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Marlins vs Athletics|
|Marlins vs Athletics Odds|
Marlins Performance Insights
- The Marlins have played as the favorite in five of their past 10 games and have won one of those contests.
- When it comes to hitting the over, Miami and its opponents are 5-4-1 in its last 10 games with a total.
- The Marlins have a record of 3-2-0 ATS over their last 10 games.
- The Marlins have won 11, or 55%, of the 20 games they've played as favorites this season.
- Miami has played as favorites of -200 or more once this season and lost that game.
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 66.7% chance of a victory for the Marlins.
- Miami has scored 210 runs (just 3.7 per game) this season, which ranks 27th in MLB.
- The Marlins' 4.42 team ERA ranks 19th among all league pitching staffs.
Put your picks to the test and bet on with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
|May 27||@ Angels||W 8-5||Edward Cabrera vs -|
|May 28||@ Angels||W 2-0||Eury Pérez vs Patrick Sandoval|
|May 30||Padres||L 9-4||Sandy Alcantara vs Ryan Weathers|
|May 31||Padres||W 2-1||Braxton Garrett vs Blake Snell|
|June 1||Padres||L 10-1||Jesús Luzardo vs Joe Musgrove|
|June 2||Athletics||-||Edward Cabrera vs Shintaro Fujinami|
|June 3||Athletics||-||Eury Pérez vs Luis Medina|
|June 4||Athletics||-||Sandy Alcantara vs Paul Blackburn|
|June 5||Royals||-||Braxton Garrett vs TBA|
|June 6||Royals||-||Jesús Luzardo vs Zack Greinke|
|June 7||Royals||-||Edward Cabrera vs Jordan Lyles|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.