Marlins vs. Athletics: Odds, spread, over/under - June 2
Jorge Soler and the Miami Marlins (29-28) will square off with Esteury Ruiz and the Oakland Athletics (12-46) at LoanDepot park on Friday, June 2. First pitch is scheduled for 6:40 PM ET.
The Marlins have been listed as -200 moneyline favorites in this matchup against the Athletics (+165). The total is 8.5 runs for this matchup.
Marlins vs. Athletics Time and TV Channel
- Date: Friday, June 2, 2023
- Time: 6:40 PM ET
- TV: BSFL
- Location: Miami, Florida
- Venue: LoanDepot park
- Probable Pitchers: Edward Cabrera - MIA (3-4, 5.02 ERA) vs Shintaro Fujinami - OAK (2-5, 12.00 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Marlins vs. Athletics Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
Take a look at the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup listed at different sportsbooks.
|Marlins Moneyline||Athletics Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|DraftKings||-195||+165||-||8.5||Bet on this game with DraftKings!|
|BetMGM||-200||+165||-||8.5||Bet on this game with BetMGM!|
|PointsBet||-200||+165||-||8.5||Bet on this game with PointsBet!|
|Tipico||-200||+170||Marlins (-1.5)||-||Bet on this game with Tipico!|
If you're looking to bet on the Marlins and Athletics matchup but would like some assistance with how to get started, here's a quick primer. Wagering on the moneyline, run line, and total are some of the most common ways to place bets. A moneyline bet means that you think one of the teams -- say, the Marlins (-200) -- will win the game. Pretty simple, right? If you bet $10 with those odds, and they end up winning the game, you'd get $15.00 back in your pocket.
There are tons of other ways to bet, including on player props (will Jorge Soler get a hit?), parlays (combining picks from multiple games to multiply your winnings), and more. Check out the BetMGM website and app for more details on the multitude of ways you can play.
Ready to place your bet? Click here and enter bonus code "GNPLAY" to claim your BetMGM promo today.
Discover More About This Game
|Marlins Injury Report|
|Marlins vs Athletics Betting Trends & Stats|
|Marlins vs Athletics Player Props|
|Marlins vs Athletics Pitching Matchup|
|Marlins vs Athletics Prediction|
|How to Watch Marlins vs Athletics|
Marlins vs. Athletics Betting Trends and Insights
- The Marlins have been favorites in 20 games this season and won 11 (55%) of those contests.
- The Marlins have played as moneyline favorites of -200 or shorter in just one game this season, which they lost.
- Miami has a 66.7% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
- The Marlins played as the moneyline favorite in five of their last 10 games, and they went 1-4 in those matchups.
- Over its last 10 outings, Miami and its opponents combined to hit the over five times (all 10 of the games had set totals).
- The Athletics have won in 12, or 21.4%, of the 56 contests they have been named as odds-on underdogs this year.
- The Athletics have a win-loss record of 5-25 when favored by +165 or worse by bookmakers this year.
- In 10 games as underdogs over the last 10 matchups, the Athletics have a record of 2-8.
- Oakland and its opponents have combined to hit the over three times in the last 10 games with a total.
Marlins vs. Athletics Player Props
|Hits O/U||Total Bases O/U||HR O/U||RBI O/U|
|Garrett Cooper||0.5 (-227)||1.5 (+130)||0.5 (+475)||0.5 (+140)|
|Luis Arraez||1.5 (+160)||1.5 (+110)||0.5 (+1050)||0.5 (+195)|
|Jorge Soler||0.5 (-222)||1.5 (+105)||0.5 (+225)||0.5 (+125)|
|Jean Segura||0.5 (-238)||1.5 (+145)||0.5 (+850)||0.5 (+195)|
|Yuli Gurriel||0.5 (-238)||1.5 (+135)||0.5 (+700)||0.5 (+165)|
Check out all the player prop markets available for this game, including betting on players to get a hit, go deep, or pick up a bunch of strikeouts. Head to BetMGM for the latest odds available for the , and place your bets. New depositors can use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Marlins Futures Odds
Think the Marlins can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Miami and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.