The 2023 The Memorial Tournament Presented By Workday Odds & Preview: Tyrrell Hatton
Tyrrell Hatton is in 17th place, with a score of -2, following the second round of The Memorial Tournament presented by Workday at Muirfield Village GC.
Looking to place a wager on Tyrrell Hatton at The Memorial Tournament presented by Workday this week? Keep reading for the betting trends you need to know before you make your picks.
Put together your best lineup of golfers and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Tyrrell Hatton Insights
- Over his last 18 rounds, Hatton has finished below par on 17 occasions, while also shooting two bogey-free rounds and 15 rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has registered the best score of the day once while finishing in the top-five four times and with a top-10 score in seven of his last 18 rounds played.
- Hatton has registered a score within three shots of the day's best in eight of his last 18 rounds, while finishing within five strokes of the top score of the day 13 times.
- In his past five events, Hatton has finished in the top five twice.
- Hatton has finished with a score better than the tournament average in each of his past five appearances, including one finish within three shots of the leader.
- Hatton is hoping for his sixth consecutive finish in the top 20 this week.
- Hatton has qualified for the weekend in six tournaments in a row.
Sign up for ESPN+ to get access to PGA Tour Live, which broadcasts the main feed, featured holes and marquee groups from over 35 events per year! Plus, get tons of other live sports, original shows and the full "30 for 30" library. Sign up today!
Over the last year
|Tournaments||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|
The Memorial Tournament presented by Workday Insights and Stats
- In Hatton's past two appearances at this event, he has finished among the top 20 once, and his average finish has been 25th.
- Hatton made the cut in each of his last two attempts at this event.
- Hatton finished 17th in his most recent appearance at this tournament (2023).
- This course is set up to play at 7,571 yards, 270 more than the average course on the Tour in the past year.
- Muirfield Village GC checks in at 7,571 yards, 236 yards longer than the average course Hatton has played in the past year (7,335 yards).
Hatton's Last Time Out
- Hatton was in the 85th percentile on par 3s at the PGA Championship, with an average of 2.94 strokes on the 16 par-3 holes.
- He shot well to finish in the 94th percentile on par 4s at the PGA Championship, averaging 4.00 strokes on those 48 holes.
- Hatton shot better than just 14% of the field at the PGA Championship on the tournament's eight par-5 holes, averaging 5.25 strokes per hole compared to the field average, which was 4.96.
- Hatton recorded a birdie or better on one of 16 par-3s at the PGA Championship (the tournament average was 1.3).
- On the 16 par-3s at the PGA Championship, Hatton did not card a bogey or worse (the other participants averaged 2.8).
- Hatton's 11 birdies or better on the 48 par-4s at the PGA Championship were more than the field average (4.5).
- At that last competition, Hatton's showing on the 48 par-4s included a bogey or worse 10 times (compared to the field's better average, 9.7).
- Hatton ended the PGA Championship with a birdie or better on one of eight par-5s, worse than the field's average, 1.3.
- On the eight par-5s at the PGA Championship, Hatton fell short compared to the tournament average of 1.0 bogey or worse on those holes by carding three.
The Memorial Tournament presented by Workday Time and Date Info
- Date: June 1- 4, 2023
- Course: Muirfield Village GC
- Location: Dublin, Ohio
- Par: 72 / 7,571 yards
- Hatton Odds to Win: +4000 (Bet now with DraftKings!)
Watch live golf without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
All statistics in this article reflect Hatton's performance prior to the 2023 The Memorial Tournament presented by Workday.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit offer pages for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please play responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.