How to Watch the Marlins vs. Royals Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for June 6
Jorge Soler and the Miami Marlins will look to get to Zack Greinke when he starts for the Kansas City Royals on Tuesday at 6:40 PM ET, in the second game of a three-game series at LoanDepot park.
Sign up for Fubo to watch this game and make sure you don't miss any of the action all season long!
Marlins vs. Royals Live Stream, TV Channel and Game Info:
- Date: Tuesday, June 6, 2023
- Time: 6:40 PM ET
- TV Channel: BSFL
- Location: Miami, Florida
- Venue: LoanDepot park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook and use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Explore More About This Game
|Marlins Injury Report|
|Marlins vs Royals Betting Trends & Stats|
|Marlins vs Royals Player Props|
|Marlins vs Royals Pitching Matchup|
|Marlins vs Royals Prediction|
|Marlins vs Royals Odds|
Marlins Batting & Pitching Performance
- The Marlins are 23rd in MLB action with 57 home runs. They average 0.9 per game.
- Miami's .402 slugging percentage ranks 17th in baseball.
- The Marlins have the fifth-best batting average in the majors (.262).
- Miami ranks 25th in runs scored with 242 (four per game).
- The Marlins are 15th in baseball with an on-base percentage of .322.
- The Marlins' 8.3 strikeouts per game rank 11th in baseball.
- The 9.5 strikeouts per nine innings compiled by Miami's pitching staff ranks fourth in the majors.
- Miami has the 17th-ranked team ERA across all MLB pitching staffs (4.33).
- The Marlins average MLB's 18th-ranked WHIP (1.328).
Marlins Probable Starting Pitcher
- Jesus Luzardo (4-4) gets the starting nod for the Marlins in his 13th start of the season. He has a 4.05 ERA in 66 2/3 innings pitched, with 78 strikeouts.
- In his last appearance on Thursday, the left-hander went 5 1/3 innings against the San Diego Padres, giving up five earned runs while surrendering four hits.
- Luzardo has collected five quality starts this season.
- Luzardo will look to pitch five or more innings for his eighth straight appearance. He's averaging 5.5 innings per outing.
|Date||Opponent||Score||Home/Away||Marlins Starter||Opponent Starter|
|6/1/2023||Padres||L 10-1||Home||Jesús Luzardo||Joe Musgrove|
|6/2/2023||Athletics||W 4-0||Home||Edward Cabrera||Shintaro Fujinami|
|6/3/2023||Athletics||W 12-1||Home||Eury Pérez||Luis Medina|
|6/4/2023||Athletics||W 7-5||Home||Sandy Alcantara||Paul Blackburn|
|6/5/2023||Royals||W 9-6||Home||Braxton Garrett||Carlos Hernandez|
|6/6/2023||Royals||-||Home||Jesús Luzardo||Zack Greinke|
|6/7/2023||Royals||-||Home||Edward Cabrera||Jordan Lyles|
|6/9/2023||White Sox||-||Away||Eury Pérez||Dylan Cease|
|6/10/2023||White Sox||-||Away||Sandy Alcantara||Michael Kopech|
|6/11/2023||White Sox||-||Away||Braxton Garrett||Lucas Giolito|
|6/12/2023||Mariners||-||Away||Jesús Luzardo||Logan Gilbert|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.