Novak Djokovic vs. Karen Khachanov: Prediction and Match Betting Odds | French Open
Novak Djokovic (No. 3 ranking) will take on Karen Khachanov (No. 11) in the quarterfinals of the French Open on Tuesday, June 6.
Djokovic is the favorite (-1400) in this match, compared to the underdog Khachanov, who is +750.
Looking to place a bet on this or other tennis matches? Head over to BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks, and sign up today with our link!
Novak Djokovic vs. Karen Khachanov Match Information
- Tournament: The French Open
- Round: Quarterfinals
- Date: Tuesday, June 6
- TV Channel: Tennis Channel
- Venue: Stade Roland Garros
- Location: Paris, France
- Court Surface: Clay
Watch live tennis and many more sports and shows without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Novak Djokovic vs. Karen Khachanov Prediction and Odds
Based on the moneyline in this match, Novak Djokovic has a 93.3% chance to win.
|Novak Djokovic||Karen Khachanov|
|-1400||Odds to Win Match||+750|
|+170||Odds to Win Tournament||+6600|
|93.3%||Implied Prob. to Win Match||11.8%|
|37.0%||Implied Prob. to Win Tournament||1.5%|
|64.5||Computer Predicted Prob. to Win Match||35.5|
Bet on tennis with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Novak Djokovic vs. Karen Khachanov Trends and Insights
- In the Round of 16 on Sunday, Djokovic beat No. 94-ranked Juan Pablo Varillas, 6-3, 6-2, 6-2.
- In the Round of 16 on Sunday, Khachanov beat No. 48-ranked Lorenzo Sonego, winning 1-6, 6-4, 7-6, 6-1.
- Through 54 matches over the past year (across all court surfaces), Djokovic has played 25.3 games per match and won 60.7% of them.
- In his 12 matches on clay over the past year, Djokovic has played an average of 26.3 games.
- In his 59 matches in the past year across all court types, Khachanov is averaging 25.9 games per match while winning 53.2% of those games.
- Khachanov has averaged 22.9 games per match and 10.0 games per set through 14 matches on clay courts in the past 12 months.
- In six head-to-head matchups dating back to 2015, Djokovic holds a 6-0 record versus Khachanov. Their last match, at the Rolex Paris Masters on November 3, 2022, went to Djokovic 6-4, 6-1.
- Djokovic and Khachanov have played 14 total sets, with Djokovic securing 13 of them and Khachanov one.
- Djokovic and Khachanov have matched up in 127 total games, with Djokovic taking 83 and Khachanov claiming 44.
- Djokovic and Khachanov have squared off six times, averaging 21.2 games and 2.3 sets per match.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.