How to Watch the Marlins vs. Brewers Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for September 13
Willy Adames and Bryan De La Cruz will look to continue their recent offensive production when the Milwaukee Brewers and Miami Marlins play at American Family Field on Wednesday, at 7:40 PM ET.
Sign up for Fubo to watch this game and make sure you don't miss any of the action all year long!
Marlins vs. Brewers Live Stream, TV Channel and Game Info:
- Date: Wednesday, September 13, 2023
- Time: 7:40 PM ET
- TV Channel: BSWI
- Location: Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Venue: American Family Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook and use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Discover More About This Game
|Marlins Injury Report|
|Brewers vs Marlins Betting Trends & Stats|
|Brewers vs Marlins Player Props|
|Brewers vs Marlins Pitching Matchup|
|Brewers vs Marlins Prediction|
|Brewers vs Marlins Odds|
Marlins Batting & Pitching Performance
- The Marlins have hit 147 homers this season, which ranks 23rd in the league.
- Fueled by 397 extra-base hits, Miami ranks 19th in MLB with a .401 slugging percentage this season.
- The Marlins rank 10th in MLB with a .256 team batting average.
- Miami has scored the 27th-most runs in baseball this season with just 589 (4.1 per game).
- The Marlins have the 23rd-ranked on-base percentage in MLB this season (.311).
- The Marlins have shown patience at the plate this season with the sixth-best rate of strikeouts per game (7.9) among MLB offenses.
- Miami averages 9.4 strikeouts per nine innings as a pitching staff, third-most in the majors.
- Miami has pitched to a 4.26 ERA this season, which ranks 16th in baseball.
- The Marlins have a combined WHIP of 1.290 as a pitching staff, which ranks 16th in MLB.
Marlins Probable Starting Pitcher
- The Marlins will hand the ball to Braxton Garrett (8-6) for his 28th start of the season.
- The left-hander gave up one earned run and allowed three hits in 3 2/3 innings pitched against the Los Angeles Dodgers on Thursday.
- He has earned a quality start eight times in 27 starts this season.
- Garrett has started 27 games this season, and he's lasted five or more innings 21 times. He averages 5.1 innings per appearance.
- In 28 appearances this season, he has finished five without allowing an earned run.
|Date||Opponent||Score||Home/Away||Marlins Starter||Opponent Starter|
|9/8/2023||Phillies||W 3-2||Away||Eury Pérez||Cristopher Sanchez|
|9/9/2023||Phillies||L 8-4||Away||Johnny Cueto||Aaron Nola|
|9/10/2023||Phillies||W 5-4||Away||Steven Okert||Ranger Suárez|
|9/11/2023||Brewers||L 12-0||Away||Jesús Luzardo||Brandon Woodruff|
|9/12/2023||Brewers||L 3-1||Away||JT Chargois||Freddy Peralta|
|9/13/2023||Brewers||-||Away||Braxton Garrett||Trevor Megill|
|9/14/2023||Brewers||-||Away||Eury Pérez||Adrian Houser|
|9/15/2023||Braves||-||Home||Johnny Cueto||Bryce Elder|
|9/16/2023||Braves||-||Home||Jesús Luzardo||Spencer Strider|
|9/17/2023||Braves||-||Home||Jesús Luzardo||Charlie Morton|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.