Marlins vs. Brewers Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - September 14
Thursday's game between the Milwaukee Brewers (81-64) and Miami Marlins (75-71) squaring off at American Family Field has a projected final score of 6-2 (according to our computer prediction) in favor of the Brewers, so it should be a competitive matchup. The game will begin at 2:10 PM ET on September 14.
This contest's pitching matchup is set, as the Brewers will send Adrian Houser (5-4) to the mound, while Eury Perez (5-4) will answer the bell for the Marlins.
Marlins vs. Brewers Game Info & Odds
- When: Thursday, September 14, 2023 at 2:10 PM ET
- Where: American Family Field in Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- How to Watch on TV: BSWI
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook and use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Marlins vs. Brewers Score Prediction
Our pick for this matchup is Brewers 5, Marlins 4.
Total Prediction for Marlins vs. Brewers
- Total Prediction: Over 8 runs
New to BetMGM Sportsbook? We've got the best offer for new users when they use promo code "GNPLAY"! Sign up with BetMGM Sportsbook using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers. to get this great bonus for first-time depositors.
Explore More About This Game
Marlins Performance Insights
- In nine games as the underdog over the last 10 matchups, the Marlins have posted a mark of 5-4.
- When it comes to the total, Miami and its foes are 6-4-0 in its previous 10 contests.
- The last 10 Marlins contests have not had a runline posted by bookmakers.
- The Marlins have won in 34, or 44.2%, of the 77 contests they have been named as odds-on underdogs this year.
- This season, Miami has come away with a win 34 times in 77 chances when named as an underdog of at least -110 or longer on the moneyline.
- The Marlins have an implied victory probability of 52.4% according to the moneyline set by sportsbooks for this matchup.
- The offense for Miami is No. 27 in MLB action scoring four runs per game (591 total runs).
- The Marlins have pitched to a 4.23 ERA this season, which ranks 15th in baseball.
Put your picks to the test and bet on with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
|September 9||@ Phillies||L 8-4||Johnny Cueto vs Aaron Nola|
|September 10||@ Phillies||W 5-4||Steven Okert vs Ranger Suárez|
|September 11||@ Brewers||L 12-0||Jesús Luzardo vs Brandon Woodruff|
|September 12||@ Brewers||L 3-1||JT Chargois vs Freddy Peralta|
|September 13||@ Brewers||W 2-0||Braxton Garrett vs Trevor Megill|
|September 14||@ Brewers||-||Eury Pérez vs Adrian Houser|
|September 15||Braves||-||Johnny Cueto vs Bryce Elder|
|September 16||Braves||-||Jesús Luzardo vs Spencer Strider|
|September 17||Braves||-||Jesús Luzardo vs Charlie Morton|
|September 18||Mets||-||Braxton Garrett vs TBA|
|September 19||Mets||-||Eury Pérez vs Kodai Senga|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.