How to Watch the Marlins vs. Brewers Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for September 14
Mark Canha and the Milwaukee Brewers will square off against Luis Arraez and the Miami Marlins at American Family Field on Thursday at 2:10 PM ET, in the final game of a four-game series.
Sign up for Fubo to watch this matchup and make sure you don't miss any of the action all season long!
Marlins vs. Brewers Live Stream, TV Channel and Game Info:
- Date: Thursday, September 14, 2023
- Time: 2:10 PM ET
- TV Channel: BSWI
- Location: Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Venue: American Family Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook and use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Discover More About This Game
|Marlins Injury Report|
|Brewers vs Marlins Betting Trends & Stats|
|Brewers vs Marlins Player Props|
|Brewers vs Marlins Pitching Matchup|
|Brewers vs Marlins Odds|
|Brewers vs Marlins Prediction|
Marlins Batting & Pitching Performance
- The Marlins have hit 147 homers this season, which ranks 23rd in the league.
- Fueled by 399 extra-base hits, Miami ranks 20th in MLB with a .400 slugging percentage this season.
- The Marlins' .256 batting average is among the best in baseball, ranking 10th in MLB.
- Miami is among the lowest scoring teams in baseball, ranking 27th with just 591 total runs (four per game) this season.
- The Marlins have an on-base percentage of .311 this season, which ranks 23rd in the league.
- The Marlins rank fifth in MLB in strikeouts per game with an average of 7.9 whiffs per contest.
- Miami averages 9.4 strikeouts per nine innings as a pitching staff, second-most in the majors.
- Miami has pitched to a 4.23 ERA this season, which ranks 15th in baseball.
- The Marlins rank 16th in MLB with a combined 1.289 WHIP this season.
Marlins Probable Starting Pitcher
- Eury Perez (5-4) will take the mound for the Marlins, his 18th start of the season.
- The right-hander's last start was on Friday, when he tossed five innings while giving up two earned runs on four hits in a matchup with the Philadelphia Phillies.
- He has earned a quality start six times in 17 starts this season.
- In 17 starts this season, Perez has lasted five or more innings 11 times, with an average of 4.9 innings per appearance.
- In 17 appearances this season, he has finished seven without allowing an earned run.
|Date||Opponent||Score||Home/Away||Marlins Starter||Opponent Starter|
|9/9/2023||Phillies||L 8-4||Away||Johnny Cueto||Aaron Nola|
|9/10/2023||Phillies||W 5-4||Away||Steven Okert||Ranger Suárez|
|9/11/2023||Brewers||L 12-0||Away||Jesús Luzardo||Brandon Woodruff|
|9/12/2023||Brewers||L 3-1||Away||JT Chargois||Freddy Peralta|
|9/13/2023||Brewers||W 2-0||Away||Braxton Garrett||Trevor Megill|
|9/14/2023||Brewers||-||Away||Eury Pérez||Adrian Houser|
|9/15/2023||Braves||-||Home||Johnny Cueto||Bryce Elder|
|9/16/2023||Braves||-||Home||Jesús Luzardo||Spencer Strider|
|9/17/2023||Braves||-||Home||Jesús Luzardo||Charlie Morton|
|9/19/2023||Mets||-||Home||Eury Pérez||Kodai Senga|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.