Marlins vs. Brewers Probable Starting Pitchers Today - September 14
The Milwaukee Brewers (81-64) meet the Miami Marlins (75-71) on Thursday at American Family Field, at 2:10 PM ET.
The Brewers will call on Adrian Houser (5-4) against the Marlins and Eury Perez (5-4).
Bet Now: Get the latest odds for this matchup and pitcher props on BetMGM. New depositors can use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Marlins vs. Brewers Pitcher Matchup Info
- Date: Thursday, September 14, 2023
- Time: 2:10 PM ET
- TV: BSWI
- Location: Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Venue: American Family Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Probable Pitchers: Houser - MIL (5-4, 4.58 ERA) vs Perez - MIA (5-4, 2.90 ERA)
Explore More About This Game
|Marlins Injury Report|
|Brewers vs Marlins Betting Trends & Stats|
|Brewers vs Marlins Player Props|
|How to Watch Brewers vs Marlins|
|Brewers vs Marlins Odds|
|Brewers vs Marlins Prediction|
Marlins Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Eury Pérez
- The Marlins are sending Perez (5-4) to the mound to make his 18th start of the season. He is 5-4 with a 2.90 ERA and 99 strikeouts over 83 2/3 innings pitched.
- His most recent appearance came on Friday against the Philadelphia Phillies, when the right-hander went five innings, surrendering two earned runs while giving up four hits.
- The 20-year-old has a 2.90 ERA and 10.6 strikeouts per nine innings across 17 games this season, while allowing a batting average of .204 to opposing hitters.
- Perez heads into this game with six quality starts under his belt this season.
- Perez heads into the game with 11 outings of five or more innings pitched this campaign.
- In seven of his appearances this season he has not allow an earned run.
Brewers Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Adrian Houser
- The Brewers will hand the ball to Houser (5-4) for his 18th start of the season.
- The right-hander's last appearance was on Sunday, Aug. 27, when he threw two innings, giving up four earned runs while allowing four hits against the San Diego Padres.
- The 30-year-old has an ERA of 4.58 and 7.7 strikeouts per nine innings, with a batting average against of .288 in 19 games this season.
- He has earned a quality start five times in 17 starts this season.
- In 17 starts, Houser has pitched through or past the fifth inning 11 times. He has a season average of 4.7 frames per outing.
- He has made 19 appearances and finished three of them without allowing an earned run.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.