Marlins vs. Braves: Odds, spread, over/under - September 15
When the Atlanta Braves (96-50) play the Miami Marlins (75-72) at LoanDepot park on Friday, September 15 at 6:40 PM ET, Ronald Acuna Jr. will be looking for his 200th hit of the season (he's currently sitting at 199).
The favored Braves have -175 moneyline odds to win against the underdog Marlins, who are listed at +145. The matchup's total is set at 9 runs.
Marlins vs. Braves Time and TV Channel
- Date: Friday, September 15, 2023
- Time: 6:40 PM ET
- TV: MLB Network
- Location: Miami, Florida
- Venue: LoanDepot park
- Probable Pitchers: Bryce Elder - ATL (12-4, 3.38 ERA) vs Johnny Cueto - MIA (1-4, 6.15 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Marlins vs. Braves Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
Take a look at the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup available at several sportsbooks.
|Braves Moneyline||Marlins Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|BetMGM||-175||+145||-||9||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
Have the urge to put money on the Marlins' game against the Braves but aren't quite sure where to begin? We're here to assist you. Wagering on the moneyline, run line, and total are three of the most common ways to place bets. A moneyline bet means that you think one of the teams -- for instance, the Marlins (+145) -- will win the contest. Pretty simple. If you bet $10 on the Marlins to take down the Braves with those odds, and the Marlins emerge with the victory, you'd get back $24.50.
Plus, there are lots of other ways to bet, like player props (will Luis Arraez hit a homer?), parlays (combining picks from multiple games to multiply your winnings), and more. For more details on the many ways you can play, check out the BetMGM website and app.
Ready to place your bet? Click here and enter bonus code "GNPLAY" to claim your BetMGM promo today.
Explore More About This Game
|Marlins Injury Report|
|Braves vs Marlins Betting Trends & Stats|
|Braves vs Marlins Pitching Matchup|
|Braves vs Marlins Prediction|
|How to Watch Braves vs Marlins|
Marlins vs. Braves Betting Trends and Insights
- The Braves have been favorites in 132 games this season and won 88 (66.7%) of those contests.
- The Braves have gone 51-21 (winning 70.8% of their games) when they have played as moneyline favorites of -175 or shorter.
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 63.6% chance of a victory for Atlanta.
- The Braves have a 6-4 record from the 10 games they were favored on the moneyline over their last 10 matchups.
- In its last 10 outings -- all had a set run total -- Atlanta and its opponents combined to hit the over on the total eight times.
- The Marlins have been underdogs in 77 games this season and have come away with the win 34 times (44.2%) in those contests.
- The Marlins have a mark of 4-10 in contests where bookmakers favor them by +145 or worse on the moneyline.
- In nine games as underdogs over the last 10 matchups, the Marlins have a record of 5-4.
- When it comes to hitting the over, Miami and its opponents are 5-5-0 in the last 10 games with a total.
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Marlins Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||NL East Rank|
|Win World Series||+8000||13th||3rd|
Think the Marlins can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Miami and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.