Florida State vs. Boston College: Promo Codes, Betting Trends, Record ATS, Home/Road Splits – September 16
The No. 3 Florida State Seminoles (2-0) visit the Boston College Eagles (1-1) on Saturday, September 16, 2023 in a matchup between ACC opponents at Alumni Stadium. Boston College is a 24.5-point underdog. The over/under is set at 47.5 for the contest.
Florida State sports the 75th-ranked defense this season (359 yards allowed per game), and has been more effective on offense, ranking 11th-best with a tally of 524 yards per game. From an offensive standpoint, Boston College is compiling 27.5 points per game (78th-ranked). It ranks 91st in the FBS on defense (27.5 points allowed per game).
Watch live sports and more on Fubo! Use our link to sign up for a free trial.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Florida State vs. Boston College Game Info
- Game Date: Saturday, September 16, 2023
- Game Time: 12:00 PM ET
- Location: Boston, Massachusetts
- Venue: Alumni Stadium
- TV Channel: ABC
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Looking to place a bet on Florida State vs. Boston College? Head to BetMGM using our link to unlock a new user bonus!
Week 3 ACC Betting Trends
- Florida Atlantic vs Clemson
- Wake Forest vs Old Dominion
- Georgia Tech vs Ole Miss
- Syracuse vs Purdue
- Louisville vs Indiana
- Northwestern vs Duke
- Minnesota vs North Carolina
- Virginia vs Maryland
Florida State Betting Records & Stats
Florida State Stats Leaders
- Jordan Travis threw for 3,214 yards (247.2 per game), completing 64% of his passes, with 24 touchdowns and five interceptions in 13 games last year.
- On the ground, Travis scored seven touchdowns and picked up 417 yards.
- Trey Benson rushed for 990 yards (76.2 per game) and nine touchdowns in 13 games.
- Also, Benson had 13 receptions for 144 yards and zero touchdowns.
- Johnny Wilson had 43 catches for 897 yards (69 per game) and five touchdowns in 13 games a season ago.
- On the ground, Lawrance Toafili scored five touchdowns and accumulated 457 yards (35.2 per game).
- In the passing game, Toafili scored one touchdown, with 24 catches for 268 yards.
- On defense last year, Jared Verse helped lead the charge with 42 tackles, 14 TFL, and nine sacks in 13 games.
- Jammie Robinson registered one sack to go with four TFL, 86 tackles, and one interception in 13 games.
- In 13 games a season ago, Tatum Bethune registered 70 tackles, six TFL, and three sacks.
- Kalen DeLoach totaled 49 tackles, four TFL, three sacks, and one pass defended in 13 games played.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.