Georgia vs. South Carolina Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - Saturday, September 16
Based on our computer projection model, the Georgia Bulldogs will beat the South Carolina Gamecocks when the two teams play at Sanford Stadium on Saturday, September 16, which starts at 3:30 PM. For our projections on the spead, point total, and final score, check out the rest of the article below.
Looking to bet on Georgia vs. South Carolina? Head to BetMGM using our link to claim a first-time depositor bonus!
Georgia vs. South Carolina Predictions and Picks
|ATS Pick||Total Pick||Score Prediction|
|South Carolina (+27.5)||Under (54.5)||Georgia 32, South Carolina 16|
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Week 3 Predictions
- Colorado State vs Colorado
- Army vs UTSA
- Alabama vs South Florida
- Minnesota vs North Carolina
- Tennessee vs Florida
- Fresno State vs Arizona State
- Penn State vs Illinois
- Northern Illinois vs Nebraska
- Wake Forest vs Old Dominion
- Oklahoma vs Tulsa
- Florida State vs Boston College
- Syracuse vs Purdue
- Western Kentucky vs Ohio State
- LSU vs Mississippi State
- San Diego State vs Oregon State
- Pittsburgh vs West Virginia
- TCU vs Houston
- BYU vs Arkansas
- Virginia vs Maryland
Georgia Betting Info (2023)
- The implied moneyline probability for this matchup gives the Bulldogs a 99.0% chance to win.
- The Bulldogs are winless against the spread this year.
- Georgia has yet to cover a spread when playing as at least 27.5-point favorites (0-2).
- The over/under for this game and the average total for Georgia games this season are equal at 54.5.
South Carolina Betting Info (2023)
- The bookmakers' moneyline implies a 5.3% chance of a victory for the Gamecocks.
- The Gamecocks have covered the spread once in two opportunities this year.
- One of the Gamecocks' two games with a set total has hit the over (50%).
- The average point total for South Carolina this year is 3.5 points higher than this game's over/under.
Rep your team with officially licensed college football gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Bulldogs vs. Gamecocks 2023 Scoring Insights
|Pts||Pts Allowed||Home Pts||Home Pts Allowed||Away Pts||Away Pts Allowed|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.