How to Watch the Marlins vs. Braves Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for September 16
Ronald Acuna Jr. and the Atlanta Braves will play Luis Arraez and the Miami Marlins at LoanDepot park in the second of a three-game series, Saturday at 4:10 PM ET.
Sign up for Fubo to watch this matchup and make sure you don't miss any of the action all season long!
Marlins vs. Braves Live Stream, TV Channel and Game Info:
- Date: Saturday, September 16, 2023
- Time: 4:10 PM ET
- TV Channel: MLB Network
- Location: Miami, Florida
- Venue: LoanDepot park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook and use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Read More About This Game
|Marlins Injury Report|
|Braves vs Marlins Pitching Matchup|
|Braves vs Marlins Betting Trends & Stats|
|Braves vs Marlins Odds|
|Braves vs Marlins Prediction|
Marlins Batting & Pitching Performance
- The Marlins have hit 149 homers this season, which ranks 24th in the league.
- Miami is 19th in MLB with a slugging percentage of .401 this season.
- The Marlins have a team batting average of .256 this season, which ranks 10th among MLB teams.
- Miami has scored 602 runs (just 4.1 per game) this season, which ranks 28th in MLB.
- The Marlins have the 23rd-ranked on-base percentage in MLB this season (.311).
- The Marlins are one of the most disciplined teams at the plate this season, ranking sixth with an average of 7.9 strikeouts per game.
- Miami strikes out 9.4 batters per nine innings as a pitching staff, third-best in MLB.
- Miami has the 16th-ranked ERA (4.25) in the majors this season.
- The Marlins rank 17th in MLB with a combined 1.289 WHIP this season.
Marlins Probable Starting Pitcher
- Bryan Hoeing (2-2) will take the mound for the Marlins, his seventh start of the season.
- The right-hander last pitched on Thursday against the Milwaukee Brewers, throwing one scoreless inning of relief without allowing a hit.
- None of Hoeing's six starts this season have met the criteria for a quality start.
- In six starts, Hoeing has pitched through or past the fifth inning two times. He has a season average of 2.1 frames per outing.
- In 30 appearances this season, he has finished 18 without allowing an earned run.
|Date||Opponent||Score||Home/Away||Marlins Starter||Opponent Starter|
|9/11/2023||Brewers||L 12-0||Away||Jesús Luzardo||Brandon Woodruff|
|9/12/2023||Brewers||L 3-1||Away||JT Chargois||Freddy Peralta|
|9/13/2023||Brewers||W 2-0||Away||Braxton Garrett||Trevor Megill|
|9/14/2023||Brewers||L 4-2||Away||Eury Pérez||Adrian Houser|
|9/15/2023||Braves||W 9-6||Home||Johnny Cueto||Bryce Elder|
|9/16/2023||Braves||-||Home||Bryan Hoeing||Jared Shuster|
|9/17/2023||Braves||-||Home||Jesús Luzardo||Charlie Morton|
|9/18/2023||Mets||-||Home||Braxton Garrett||Joey Lucchesi|
|9/19/2023||Mets||-||Home||Eury Pérez||Kodai Senga|
|9/20/2023||Mets||-||Home||Johnny Cueto||David Peterson|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.