Marlins vs. Braves: Odds, spread, over/under - September 16
Atlanta Braves (96-51) will take on the Miami Marlins (76-72) at LoanDepot park on Saturday, September 16 at 4:10 PM ET. Currently stuck at 98 RBI, Ronald Acuna Jr. will be looking to drive in his 100th run of the year.
The Braves have been listed as -120 moneyline favorites in this matchup against the Marlins (+100). The total is 9 runs for the matchup.
Marlins vs. Braves Time and TV Channel
- Date: Saturday, September 16, 2023
- Time: 4:10 PM ET
- TV: MLB Network
- Location: Miami, Florida
- Venue: LoanDepot park
- Probable Pitchers: Jared Shuster - ATL (4-3, 5.26 ERA) vs Bryan Hoeing - MIA (2-2, 4.04 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Marlins vs. Braves Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
See the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup posted on several sportsbooks.
|Braves Moneyline||Marlins Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|BetMGM||-120||+100||-||9||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
If you're looking to bet on the Marlins and Braves matchup but would like some assistance with how to get started, here's a quick breakdown. Betting on the moneyline, run line, and total are some of the most common ways to place bets. A moneyline bet means that you think one of the teams -- say, the Marlins (+100) -- will win the game. Pretty simple, right? If you bet $10 with those odds, and they wind up winning, you'd get $20.00 back in your pocket.
There are many other ways to play, too. You can wager on player props (will Luis Arraez get a hit?), parlays (combining picks from different games to multiply your potential winnings), and more. For more details on the many different ways you can bet, check out the BetMGM app and website.
Ready to place your bet? Click here and enter bonus code "GNPLAY" to claim your BetMGM promo today.
Read More About This Game
|Marlins Injury Report|
|Braves vs Marlins Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Braves vs Marlins|
|Braves vs Marlins Betting Trends & Stats|
|Braves vs Marlins Prediction|
Marlins vs. Braves Betting Trends and Insights
- This season, the Braves have won 88 out of the 133 games, or 66.2%, in which they've been favored.
- The Braves have gone 87-44 (winning 66.4% of their games) when playing as moneyline favorites of -120 or shorter.
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 54.5% chance of a victory for Atlanta.
- The Braves have a 6-4 record from the 10 games they were moneyline favorites over their last 10 matchups.
- In its last 10 outings, Atlanta and its opponents combined to go over the run total eight times (all 10 of the games had set totals).
- The Marlins have won in 35, or 44.9%, of the 78 contests they have been named as odds-on underdogs this year.
- This season, the Marlins have come away with a win 25 times in 64 chances when named as an underdog of at least +100 or worse on the moneyline.
- The Marlins have played as underdogs in nine of their past 10 games and won five of those contests.
- In the last 10 games with a total, Miami and its opponents are 5-5-0 when it comes to hitting the over.
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Marlins Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||NL East Rank|
|Win World Series||+8000||13th||3rd|
Think the Marlins can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Miami and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.