South Florida vs. Alabama: Promo codes, odds, spread, and over/under - September 16
The South Florida Bulls (1-1) will look to upset the No. 10 Alabama Crimson Tide (1-1) on Saturday, September 16, 2023 at Raymond James Stadium. The Crimson Tide are undoubtedly the favorites in this one, with the spread posted at 33.5 points. The over/under is 61.5 in the outing.
In this article, you will take a look at odds and spreads for the Alabama vs. South Florida matchup across multiple sportsbooks.
South Florida vs. Alabama Game Info
- Date: Saturday, September 16, 2023
- Time: 3:30 PM ET
- Channel: ABC
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- City: Tampa, Florida
- Venue: Raymond James Stadium
Watch college football live, along with tons of other live sports and TV, with a free trial to Fubo.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
South Florida vs. Alabama Odds, Spread, Over/Under
See the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup posted at individual sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||Alabama Moneyline||South Florida Moneyline|
|BetMGM||Alabama (-33.5)||61.5||-10000||+2000||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
|FanDuel||Alabama (-33.5)||60.5||-10000||+3000||Bet on this game with FanDuel|
Week 3 Odds
- Northern Illinois vs Nebraska
- Tennessee vs Florida
- San Diego State vs Oregon State
- Florida State vs Boston College
- TCU vs Houston
- Syracuse vs Purdue
- South Carolina vs Georgia
- BYU vs Arkansas
- Colorado State vs Colorado
- Western Kentucky vs Ohio State
- Minnesota vs North Carolina
- Oklahoma vs Tulsa
- LSU vs Mississippi State
- Fresno State vs Arizona State
- Army vs UTSA
- Penn State vs Illinois
- Wake Forest vs Old Dominion
- Virginia vs Maryland
South Florida vs. Alabama Betting Trends
- South Florida has not won against the spread this year in one opportunities.
- Alabama has won one game against the spread this season.
- The Crimson Tide have won their only game this season when playing as at least 33.5-point favorites.
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly! Contact 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.