Dolphins vs. Patriots Injury Report — Week 2
For their matchup with the New England Patriots (0-1) at Gillette Stadium on Sunday, September 17 at 8:20 PM , the Miami Dolphins (1-0) have six players on the injury report.
The Dolphins beat the Los Angeles Chargers 36-34 in their most recent outing.
Their last time out, the Patriots fell to the Philadelphia Eagles 25-20.
Miami Dolphins Injury Report Today
|Raheem Mostert||RB||Knee||Did Not Participate In Practice|
|Xavien Howard||CB||Thumb||Full Participation In Practice|
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Sign up for fantasy football today with Underdog fantasy football for a 100% deposit match up to $100!
New England Patriots Injury Report Today
|David Andrews||C||Hamstring||Limited Participation In Practice|
|Kayshon Boutte||WR||Hamstring||Limited Participation In Practice|
Dolphins vs. Patriots Game Info
- When: Sunday, September 17, 2023 at 8:20 PM ET
- Where: Gillette Stadium in Foxborough, Massachusetts
- TV Info: NBC
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
Rep the Dolphins or the Patriots with officially licensed NFL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Dolphins Season Insights (2022)
- The Dolphins put up 364.5 yards per game on offense last year (sixth in NFL), and they allowed 337.8 yards per game (18th) on the defensive side of the ball.
- Miami averaged 23.4 points per game on offense last season, which ranked it 11th in the NFL. Defensively, it ranked 24th, giving up 23.5 points per contest.
- The Dolphins had the 27th-ranked defense this season in terms of passing yards last season (234.8 allowed per game), and they were more effective on the other side of the ball, ranking fourth-best with 265.4 passing yards per game.
- Miami ranked 25th in rushing yards last season (99.2 rushing yards per game), but it thrived on defense, ranking fourth-best in the NFL with 103 rushing yards allowed per game.
- The Dolphins forced 14 total turnovers (30th in NFL) last season and turned it over 21 times (eighth in NFL) for a turnover margin of -7, the fifth-worst in the league.
Dolphins vs. Patriots Betting Info
- Spread Favorite: Dolphins (-1.5)
- Moneyline: Dolphins (-125), Patriots (+105)
- Total: 46.5 points
Sign up to live bet on the Dolphins-Patriots matchup or any other NFL game at BetMGM, and use our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.