Marlins vs. Mets Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - September 18
Monday's game between the Miami Marlins (78-72) and New York Mets (69-80) going head to head at LoanDepot park has a projected final score of 5-4 (according to our computer prediction) in favor of the Marlins, so expect a tight matchup. The game will start at 6:40 PM ET on September 18.
The probable pitchers are Edward Cabrera (6-7) for the Marlins and Jose Butto (1-2) for the Mets.
Marlins vs. Mets Game Info & Odds
- When: Monday, September 18, 2023 at 6:40 PM ET
- Where: LoanDepot park in Miami, Florida
- How to Watch on TV: BSFL
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook and use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Marlins vs. Mets Score Prediction
Our prediction for this contest is Marlins 5, Mets 4.
Total Prediction for Marlins vs. Mets
- Total Prediction: Over 8.5 runs
New to BetMGM Sportsbook? We've got the best offer for new users when they use promo code "GNPLAY"! Sign up with BetMGM Sportsbook using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers. to get this great bonus for first-time depositors.
Read More About This Game
Marlins Performance Insights
- Sportsbooks have not installed the Marlins as the favorite in any of their last 10 games.
- In its last 10 games with a total, Miami and its opponents have failed to hit the over five times.
- There has not been a spread set for any of the Marlins' last 10 games.
- The Marlins have entered the game as favorites 63 times this season and won 39, or 61.9%, of those games.
- Miami is 27-7 this season when entering a game favored by -155 or more on the moneyline.
- The sportsbooks' moneyline implies a 60.8% chance of a victory for the Marlins.
- Miami has scored the 24th-most runs in the majors this season with 629 (4.2 per game).
- The Marlins' 4.24 team ERA ranks 16th across all MLB pitching staffs.
Put your picks to the test and bet on with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
|September 13||@ Brewers||W 2-0||Braxton Garrett vs Trevor Megill|
|September 14||@ Brewers||L 4-2||Eury Pérez vs Adrian Houser|
|September 15||Braves||W 9-6||Johnny Cueto vs Bryce Elder|
|September 16||Braves||W 11-5||Bryan Hoeing vs Jared Shuster|
|September 17||Braves||W 16-2||Jesús Luzardo vs Charlie Morton|
|September 18||Mets||-||Edward Cabrera vs Jose Butto|
|September 19||Mets||-||Braxton Garrett vs Joey Lucchesi|
|September 20||Mets||-||Johnny Cueto vs Kodai Senga|
|September 22||Brewers||-||Johnny Cueto vs Brandon Woodruff|
|September 23||Brewers||-||Jesús Luzardo vs Freddy Peralta|
|September 24||Brewers||-||Braxton Garrett vs Adrian Houser|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.