Saints vs. Panthers Promo Codes, Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - Monday Night Football Week 2
On Monday, September 18 at 7:15 PM ET, the New Orleans Saints will meet the Carolina Panthers at Bank of America Stadium. Our computer model projects a victory for the Panthers -- see below for more info, regarding the point spread, total and final score.
The Saints averaged 19.4 points per game on offense last season, which ranked them 22nd in the NFL. On the other side of the ball, they ranked ninth, surrendering 20.3 points per game. Offensively, the Panthers ranked 20th in the NFL with 20.4 points per game last season. Meanwhile, they ranked 19th in points allowed (350.2 points allowed per contest).
Bet on the NFL and get the best new user bonus at BetMGM by using our link to sign up!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Saints vs. Panthers Predictions and Picks
|Panthers (+3)||Under (39.5)||Panthers 23, Saints 9|
Place your bets on the Saints-Panthers matchup or any other NFL game at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Saints Betting Info
- Based on this game's moneyline, the Saints have an implied win probability of 63.6%.
- New Orleans covered six times in 17 chances against the spread last season.
- The Saints covered the spread once when favored by 3 points or more last season (in four opportunities).
- Last season, the combined scoring went over the point total six times in New Orleans games.
- The over/under in this matchup is 39.5 points, 2.7 fewer than the average total in last season's Saints contests.
Panthers Betting Info
- The implied probability of a win by the Panthers, based on the moneyline, is 40.8%.
- Carolina went 8-8-0 ATS last year.
- The Panthers were an underdog by 3 points or more nine times last season, and covered the spread in five of those contests.
- Carolina games hit the over eight out of 17 times last year.
- The average total for Panthers games last season was 41.2 points, 1.7 more than this game's over/under.
Rep your team with officially licensed NFL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Saints vs. Panthers 2022 Scoring Insights
|Pts||Pts Allowed||Home Pts||Home Pts Allowed||Away Pts||Away Pts Allowed|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.