How to Watch the Braves vs. Phillies Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for September 19
Spencer Strider takes the mound for the Atlanta Braves on Tuesday at Truist Park against Trea Turner and the Philadelphia Phillies. First pitch is at 7:20 PM ET.
Sign up for Fubo to watch this game and make sure you don't miss any of the action all year long!
Braves vs. Phillies Live Stream, TV Channel and Game Info:
- Date: Tuesday, September 19, 2023
- Time: 7:20 PM ET
- TV Channel: TBS
- Location: Atlanta, Georgia
- Venue: Truist Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook and use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Explore More About This Game
Braves Batting & Pitching Performance
- The Atlanta Braves average 1.9 home runs per game and have hit a league-leading 289 home runs in total.
- Atlanta has an MLB-leading .501 slugging percentage.
- The Braves lead MLB with a .274 batting average.
- Atlanta has the most prolific offense in baseball, scoring 5.8 runs per game (866 total runs).
- The Braves have a league-best .342 on-base percentage.
- The Braves strike out 7.9 times per game, the fifth-best mark in baseball.
- Atlanta's pitching staff is first in the majors with a collective 9.6 strikeouts per nine innings.
- Atlanta has the 13th-ranked team ERA across all MLB pitching staffs (4.12).
- Pitchers for the Braves combine for the 18th-ranked WHIP in MLB (1.294).
Phillies Batting & Pitching Performance
- The Phillies have hit 203 homers this season, which ranks ninth in the league.
- Fueled by 505 extra-base hits, Philadelphia ranks fifth in MLB with a .441 slugging percentage this season.
- The Phillies' .259 batting average is among the best in baseball, ranking fifth in MLB.
- Philadelphia is among the highest scoring teams in baseball, ranking ninth with 737 total runs this season.
- The Phillies have an OBP of .329 this season, which ranks sixth in MLB.
- The Phillies rank 22nd in MLB in strikeouts per game with an average of 9.1 whiffs per contest.
- Philadelphia averages nine strikeouts per nine innings as a pitching staff, 10th-most in the majors.
- Philadelphia has the 10th-best ERA (4.03) in the majors this season.
- Phillies pitchers have a 1.249 WHIP this season, eighth-best in the majors.
Braves Probable Starting Pitcher
- The Braves are sending Strider (17-5) out for his 30th start of the season. He is 17-5 with a 3.78 ERA and 259 strikeouts through 169 2/3 innings pitched.
- The righty last pitched on Wednesday against the Philadelphia Phillies, when he tossed seven innings, allowing one earned run while giving up four hits.
- Strider has collected 17 quality starts this season.
- Strider has 26 starts this year in which he pitched five or more innings.
- He has held his opponents without an earned run in six of his 29 outings this season.
Phillies Probable Starting Pitcher
- Cristopher Sanchez (2-4) will take to the mound for the Phillies and make his 17th start of the season.
- The left-hander gave up four earned runs in 7 1/3 innings pitched on Wednesday in his last outing, a matchup with the Atlanta Braves.
- He has earned a quality start six times in 16 starts this season.
- Sanchez will look to pitch five or more innings for the third start in a row.
- He has finished three appearances without allowing an earned run in 16 chances this season.
|Date||Opponent||Score||Home/Away||Braves Starter||Opponent Starter|
|9/13/2023||Phillies||W 4-1||Away||Spencer Strider||Cristopher Sanchez|
|9/15/2023||Marlins||L 9-6||Away||Bryce Elder||Johnny Cueto|
|9/16/2023||Marlins||L 11-5||Away||Jared Shuster||Bryan Hoeing|
|9/17/2023||Marlins||L 16-2||Away||Charlie Morton||Jesús Luzardo|
|9/18/2023||Phillies||L 7-1||Home||Kyle Wright||Zack Wheeler|
|9/19/2023||Phillies||-||Home||Spencer Strider||Cristopher Sanchez|
|9/20/2023||Phillies||-||Home||Bryce Elder||Aaron Nola|
|9/21/2023||Nationals||-||Away||Max Fried||Jake Irvin|
|9/22/2023||Nationals||-||Away||Charlie Morton||Trevor Williams|
|9/23/2023||Nationals||-||Away||Kyle Wright||Patrick Corbin|
|9/24/2023||Nationals||-||Away||Max Fried||Joan Adon|
|Date||Opponent||Score||Home/Away||Phillies Starter||Opponent Starter|
|9/13/2023||Braves||L 4-1||Home||Cristopher Sanchez||Spencer Strider|
|9/15/2023||Cardinals||W 5-4||Away||Aaron Nola||Zack Thompson|
|9/16/2023||Cardinals||W 6-1||Away||Ranger Suárez||Miles Mikolas|
|9/17/2023||Cardinals||L 6-5||Away||Taijuan Walker||Dakota Hudson|
|9/18/2023||Braves||W 7-1||Away||Zack Wheeler||Kyle Wright|
|9/19/2023||Braves||-||Away||Cristopher Sanchez||Spencer Strider|
|9/20/2023||Braves||-||Away||Aaron Nola||Bryce Elder|
|9/21/2023||Mets||-||Home||Ranger Suárez||Tylor Megill|
|9/22/2023||Mets||-||Home||Taijuan Walker||José Quintana|
|9/23/2023||Mets||-||Home||Zack Wheeler||Jose Butto|
|9/24/2023||Mets||-||Home||Cristopher Sanchez||Joey Lucchesi|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.