Marlins vs. Mets Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - September 19
Tuesday's game between the Miami Marlins (78-73) and New York Mets (70-80) squaring off at LoanDepot park has a projected final score of 5-4 (based on our computer prediction) in favor of the Marlins, so it should be a competitive matchup. The game will begin at 6:40 PM ET on September 19.
This contest's pitching matchup is set, as the Marlins will send Braxton Garrett (9-6) to the mound, while Joey Lucchesi (3-0) will take the ball for the Mets.
Marlins vs. Mets Game Info & Odds
- When: Tuesday, September 19, 2023 at 6:40 PM ET
- Where: LoanDepot park in Miami, Florida
- How to Watch on TV: BSFL
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook and use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Marlins vs. Mets Score Prediction
Our prediction for this contest is Marlins 5, Mets 4.
Total Prediction for Marlins vs. Mets
- Total Prediction: Over 8.5 runs
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Read More About This Game
Marlins Performance Insights
- Over the past 10 games, the Marlins have been favored just once and lost that contest.
- In its last 10 games with a total, Miami and its opponents have failed to hit the over five times.
- There has not been a spread set for any of the Marlins' last 10 games.
- This season, the Marlins have been favored 64 times and won 39, or 60.9%, of those games.
- Miami is 27-8 this season when entering a game favored by -155 or more on the moneyline.
- The Marlins have a 60.8% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
- Miami has scored 630 runs (4.2 per game) this season, which ranks 24th in MLB.
- The Marlins' 4.22 team ERA ranks 16th across all MLB pitching staffs.
Put your picks to the test and bet on with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
|September 14||@ Brewers||L 4-2||Eury Pérez vs Adrian Houser|
|September 15||Braves||W 9-6||Johnny Cueto vs Bryce Elder|
|September 16||Braves||W 11-5||Bryan Hoeing vs Jared Shuster|
|September 17||Braves||W 16-2||Jesús Luzardo vs Charlie Morton|
|September 18||Mets||L 2-1||Edward Cabrera vs Jose Butto|
|September 19||Mets||-||Braxton Garrett vs Joey Lucchesi|
|September 20||Mets||-||Eury Pérez vs Kodai Senga|
|September 22||Brewers||-||Johnny Cueto vs Corbin Burnes|
|September 23||Brewers||-||Jesús Luzardo vs Brandon Woodruff|
|September 24||Brewers||-||Braxton Garrett vs Freddy Peralta|
|September 26||@ Mets||-||Braxton Garrett vs Joey Lucchesi|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.