How to Watch the Florida Atlantic vs. Illinois Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for September 23
The Illinois Fighting Illini (1-2) square off against the Florida Atlantic Owls (1-2) at Memorial Stadium (Champaign, IL) on Saturday, September 23, 2023.
Illinois is averaging 22 points per game on offense this season (103rd in the FBS), and is allowing 30.7 points per game (105th) on defense. Florida Atlantic's offense has been bottom-25 in total offense this season, registering 323.7 total yards per game, which ranks 24th-worst in the FBS. On defense, it ranks 73rd with 360.7 total yards allowed per contest.
See more information below, including how to watch this game on BTN.
Florida Atlantic vs. Illinois Game Info
- Date: Saturday, September 23, 2023
- Time: 3:30 PM ET
- Channel: BTN
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- City: Champaign, Illinois
- Venue: Memorial Stadium (Champaign, IL)
How to Watch Week 4 Games
- SMU vs TCU
- Ohio State vs Notre Dame
- Arkansas vs LSU
- Maryland vs Michigan State
- Auburn vs Texas A&M
- Wisconsin vs Purdue
- Miami (FL) vs Temple
- Oklahoma vs Cincinnati
- UAB vs Georgia
- BYU vs Kansas
- Texas vs Baylor
- Florida State vs Clemson
- UCLA vs Utah
- Ole Miss vs Alabama
- Iowa vs Penn State
- NC State vs Virginia
- Oklahoma State vs Iowa State
- Virginia Tech vs Marshall
- Oregon State vs Washington State
- Colorado vs Oregon
- Air Force vs San Jose State
- UCF vs Kansas State
Florida Atlantic vs. Illinois Key Statistics
|323.7 (109th)||Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||356.3 (92nd)|
|360.7 (73rd)||Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||446 (106th)|
|100.3 (118th)||Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||121.3 (104th)|
|223.3 (79th)||Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||235 (69th)|
|8 (121st)||Turnovers (Rank)||8 (121st)|
|5 (47th)||Takeaways (Rank)||3 (83rd)|
Florida Atlantic Stats Leaders
- Casey Thompson has recored 509 passing yards, or 169.7 per game, so far this season. He has completed 63.3% of his passes and has tossed five touchdowns with five interceptions.
- Larry McCammon III's team-high 148 rushing yards have come on 20 carries, with one touchdown. He also leads the team with 75 receiving yards (25 per game) on seven catches.
- Zuberi Mobley has collected 62 yards (on 22 attempts).
- LaJohntay Wester has totaled 30 receptions this season and his team-high yardage total sits at 264 (88 yards per game). He's been targeted 37 times and has one touchdown.
- Tony Johnson has racked up 132 receiving yards (44 yards per game) and two touchdowns on 11 receptions.
Illinois Stats Leaders
- Luke Altmyer has thrown for 576 yards, completing 63.4% of his passes and recording three touchdowns and seven interceptions this season. He's also run for 145 yards (48.3 ypg) on 26 carries with two rushing touchdowns.
- Reggie Love III has racked up 158 yards on 32 carries while finding the end zone one time.
- Isaiah Williams' leads his squad with 213 yards as a receiver. He's racked up that yardage on 16 catches (out of 27 targets).
- Casey Washington has hauled in nine receptions totaling 90 yards so far this campaign.
- Pat Bryant has compiled eight catches for 82 yards, an average of 27.3 yards per game. He's scored two times as a receiver this season.
Rep your team with officially licensed Illinois or Florida Atlantic gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.