Florida Atlantic vs. Illinois: Promo Codes, Betting Trends, Record ATS, Home/Road Splits – September 23
The Illinois Fighting Illini (1-2) are overwhelming 16.5-point favorites on Saturday, September 23, 2023 against the Florida Atlantic Owls (1-2). A 45.5-point over/under is set for the game.
Illinois owns the 88th-ranked offense this season (356.3 yards per game), and have been less effective on defense, ranking 15th-worst with 446 yards allowed per game. With 323.7 total yards per game on the offensive side of the ball, Florida Atlantic ranks 108th in the FBS in 2023. On defense, it ranks 73rd, allowing 360.7 total yards per contest.
Watch live sports and more on Fubo! Use our link to sign up for a free trial.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Florida Atlantic vs. Illinois Game Info
- Game Date: Saturday, September 23, 2023
- Game Time: 3:30 PM ET
- Location: Champaign, Illinois
- Venue: Memorial Stadium (Champaign, IL)
- TV Channel: BTN
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Looking to place a bet on Florida Atlantic vs. Illinois? Head to BetMGM using our link to unlock a new user bonus!
Week 4 AAC Betting Trends
- SMU vs TCU
- Memphis vs Missouri
- UAB vs Georgia
- Rice vs South Florida
- Charlotte vs Florida
- UTSA vs Tennessee
- Rice vs South Florida
Florida Atlantic Betting Records & Stats
- Florida Atlantic has not covered the spread in a game yet this season (0-2-0).
- The Owls have been an underdog by 16.5 points or more this year once, and failed to cover the spread.
- One of Florida Atlantic's two games with a set total has hit the over (50%).
- Florida Atlantic lost the only game it has played as the underdog this season.
- Florida Atlantic has played as an underdog of +500 or more once this season and lost that game.
Florida Atlantic Stats Leaders
- Casey Thompson leads Florida Atlantic with 509 yards on 50-of-79 passing with five touchdowns compared to five interceptions this season.
- Larry McCammon III's team-high 148 rushing yards have come on 20 carries, with one touchdown. He also leads the team with 75 receiving yards (25 per game) on seven catches.
- Zuberi Mobley has been given 22 carries and totaled 62 yards.
- LaJohntay Wester's 264 receiving yards (88 yards per game) lead the team. He has 30 receptions on 37 targets with one touchdown.
- Tony Johnson has put together a 132-yard season so far with two touchdowns. He's caught 11 passes on 14 targets.
- Marlon Bradley paces the team with one sack. He's also the team's tackle leader, and has racked up one TFL.
- Jarrett Jerrels has picked off a team-high one pass. He also has one pass defended to his name.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.