Best Bets, Odds & Promo Codes for the Dolphins vs. Broncos Game – Week 3
The Denver Broncos (0-2) visit the Miami Dolphins (2-0) at Hard Rock Stadium on Sunday, September 24, 2023, and best bets information is available.
Looking to put together a parlay or a few single bets on Dolphins vs. Broncos? Head to BetMGM using our link to get up to $1500 in bonus bets with our promo code!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
When is Dolphins vs. Broncos?
- Game Date: Sunday, September 24, 2023
- Time: 1:00 PM ET
- TV: CBS
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo (Regional restrictions may apply)
Watch the NFL live all season long with Fubo!
Best Moneyline Bet
- Prediction: Miami 30 - Denver 23
- Looking at this game's moneyline, the Dolphins' implied win probability is 71.4%.
- The Dolphins won 70% of the games last season when they were the moneyline favorite (7-3).
- Miami played as a moneyline favorite of -250 or shorter in only two games last season, and it won both.
- The Broncos were underdogs nine times last season and won twice.
- Last season, Denver was at least a +205 underdog on the moneyline three times, losing each of those contests.
Who will win? The Dolphins or Broncos? Head to BetMGM and make your pick!
Against the Spread Pick
- Pick ATS: Miami (-6)
- The Dolphins had eight wins in 17 games against the spread last season.
- As a 6-point or greater favorite, Miami had one win ATS (1-1) last year.
- Broncos posted a 7-10-0 record against the spread last season.
- Denver had an ATS record of 3-0 as underdogs of 6 points or greater last year.
Parlay your bets together on the Dolphins vs. Broncos matchup with BetMGM, where you can use our link to get a great first-time player bonus!
Best Over/Under Pick
- Pick OU: Over (47)
- The two teams averaged a combined 6.7 less points per game (40.3) a season ago than this game's over/under of 47 points.
- The Dolphins and the Broncos saw their opponents average a combined 2.4 less points per game last season than the over/under of 47 set in this matchup.
- Dolphins games hit the over eight out of 17 times last season.
- Broncos games went over the point total six out of 17 times last season.
Expecting a high-scoring contest or a defensive masterclass? Check out the alternate markets and ways you can bet on this matchup with BetMGM, using our link for a bonus offer for new players.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.