Dolphins vs. Broncos Promo Codes, Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - Week 3
The Miami Dolphins will play the Denver Broncos at Hard Rock Stadium on Sunday, September 24 at 1:00 PM ET. Our computer model projects the Dolphins will earn a victory -- keep scrolling for a full breakdown regarding the spread, over/under and final score.
The Dolphins compiled 23.4 points per game on offense last season (11th in NFL), and they ranked 24th defensively with 23.5 points allowed per game. The Broncos compiled 325.1 yards per game on offense last season (21st in NFL), and they ranked seventh on the other side of the ball with 320 yards allowed per game.
Bet on the NFL and get the best new user bonus at BetMGM by using our link to sign up!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Dolphins vs. Broncos Predictions and Picks
|Dolphins (-6)||Over (47.5)||Dolphins 30, Broncos 23|
Place your bets on the Dolphins-Broncos matchup or any other NFL game at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Dolphins Betting Info
- The Dolphins have a 73.3% chance to win this matchup based on the moneyline's implied probability.
- Miami went 9-8-0 ATS last season.
- The Dolphins were favored by 6 points or more two times last season, and covered the spread in one of those matchups.
- Last season, the combined scoring went over the point total eight times in Miami games.
- The over/under in this game is 47.5 points, 0.6 higher than the average total in Dolphins games last season.
Broncos Betting Info
- The implied probability of a win by the Broncos, based on the moneyline, is 31.2%.
- Denver covered six times in 17 games with a spread last season.
- The Broncos were 3-0 ATS last season when playing as at least 6-point underdogs.
- Denver and its opponent combined to go over the point total six out of 17 times last season.
- The over/under for this game is 6.1 points higher than the average scoring total for Broncos games last season (41.4).
Rep your team with officially licensed NFL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Dolphins vs. Broncos 2022 Scoring Insights
|Pts||Pts Allowed||Home Pts||Home Pts Allowed||Away Pts||Away Pts Allowed|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.