Dolphins Odds to Make Playoffs and Win Super Bowl
At +1300 as of September 24, the Miami Dolphins aren't among the favorites to win the Super Bowl this season.
Watch the Dolphins this season on Fubo!
Dolphins Super Bowl Odds
- Odds to Win the AFC East: +100
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +1300
Looking to place a futures bet on the Dolphins to win the Super Bowl this season? Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Miami Betting Insights
- Miami compiled a 9-8-0 record against the spread last season.
- Last season, eight Dolphins games went over the point total.
- From an offensive standpoint, Miami ranked sixth in the NFL with 364.5 yards per game last season. Meanwhile, it ranked 18th in total defense (337.8 yards allowed per contest).
- At home last season, the Dolphins were 6-2. On the road, they were 3-6.
- As the underdog, Miami had only two victories (2-5) a year ago, but as the favored team finished 7-3.
- In the AFC East the Dolphins were 3-3, and in the conference overall they went 7-5.
Dolphins Impact Players
- In 13 games last year, Tua Tagovailoa passed for 3,548 yards (272.9 per game), with 25 touchdowns and eight interceptions, and a completion percentage of 64.8%.
- In the passing game, Tyreek Hill scored seven TDs, hauling in 119 balls for 1,710 yards (100.6 per game).
- Jaylen Waddle had 75 receptions for 1,356 yards (79.8 per game) and eight touchdowns in 17 games a season ago.
- Raheem Mostert ran for 891 yards (55.7 per game) and three touchdowns in 16 games.
- Christian Wilkins delivered 98 tackles, 16.0 TFL, 3.5 sacks, and six passes defended in 17 games last year.
Bet on Dolphins to win the Super Bowl and plenty more with BetMGM. Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Dolphins Player Futures
2023-24 Dolphins NFL Schedule
|Week||Date||Opponent||Result||Opp. Super Bowl Odds|
|1||September 10||@ Chargers||W 36-34||+3000|
|2||September 17||@ Patriots||W 24-17||+10000|
|4||October 1||@ Bills||-||+1000|
|7||October 22||@ Eagles||-||+750|
|9||November 5||@ Chiefs||-||+600|
|12||November 24||@ Jets||-||+6600|
|13||December 3||@ Commanders||-||+8000|
|17||December 31||@ Ravens||-||+1200|
Odds are current as of September 24 at 11:17 AM ET. Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.