How to Watch the Marlins vs. Brewers Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for September 24
Carlos Santana and the Milwaukee Brewers will play Jorge Soler and the Miami Marlins on Sunday at LoanDepot park, at 1:40 PM ET.
Sign up for Fubo to watch this game and make sure you don't miss any of the action all season long!
Marlins vs. Brewers Live Stream, TV Channel and Game Info:
- Date: Sunday, September 24, 2023
- Time: 1:40 PM ET
- TV Channel: BSFL
- Location: Miami, Florida
- Venue: LoanDepot park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook and use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Discover More About This Game
|Marlins Injury Report|
|Brewers vs Marlins Prediction|
|Brewers vs Marlins Pitching Matchup|
|Brewers vs Marlins Betting Trends & Stats|
|Brewers vs Marlins Odds|
Marlins Batting & Pitching Performance
- The Marlins' 160 home runs rank 24th in Major League Baseball.
- Miami is 19th in MLB with a slugging percentage of .404 this season.
- The Marlins' .258 batting average is among the best in baseball, ranking fifth in MLB.
- Miami has scored the 26th-most runs in baseball this season with just 643 (4.1 per game).
- The Marlins have an on-base percentage of .315 this season, which ranks 20th in the league.
- The Marlins are one of the most disciplined teams at the plate this season, ranking sixth with an average of 7.9 strikeouts per game.
- Miami strikes out 9.3 batters per nine innings as a pitching staff, sixth-best in MLB.
- Miami has pitched to a 4.30 ERA this season, which ranks 17th in baseball.
- The Marlins have a combined WHIP of 1.294 as a pitching staff, which ranks 17th in MLB.
Marlins Probable Starting Pitcher
- Edward Cabrera (6-7) will take the mound for the Marlins, his 19th start of the season.
- The right-hander gave up one earned run and allowed four hits in 5 1/3 innings pitched against the New York Mets on Monday.
- He has three quality starts in 18 chances this season.
- In 18 starts this season, Cabrera has lasted five or more innings 11 times, with an average of 4.6 innings per appearance.
- He has made 20 appearances and finished two of them without allowing an earned run.
|Date||Opponent||Score||Home/Away||Marlins Starter||Opponent Starter|
|9/18/2023||Mets||L 2-1||Home||Edward Cabrera||Jose Butto|
|9/19/2023||Mets||W 4-3||Home||Braxton Garrett||Joey Lucchesi|
|9/20/2023||Mets||L 8-3||Home||Eury Pérez||Kodai Senga|
|9/22/2023||Brewers||L 16-1||Home||JT Chargois||Corbin Burnes|
|9/23/2023||Brewers||W 5-4||Home||Jesús Luzardo||Brandon Woodruff|
|9/24/2023||Brewers||-||Home||Edward Cabrera||Freddy Peralta|
|9/26/2023||Mets||-||Away||Braxton Garrett||Joey Lucchesi|
|9/27/2023||Mets||-||Away||Eury Pérez||Kodai Senga|
|9/28/2023||Mets||-||Away||Jesús Luzardo||Tylor Megill|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.